Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Junk Drawer

Junk Drawer If you have nothing constructive to say then this is the place to say it. Happy Birthdays would fit well here.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:41 AM   #26
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,490 Posts
Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like

what about capital B shaped? lmao
Old 03-24-2010, 08:42 AM   #27
Mr_Happy
Busy
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,377 Times in 941 Posts
Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest girl View Post
what about capital B shaped? lmao
A B that turns into a P?
Mr_Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:43 AM   #28
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like Midwest girl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Happy View Post
A B that turns into a P?
not for 7 more days, smartass....
Old 03-24-2010, 09:06 AM   #29
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like

all women would do me
Old 03-24-2010, 09:08 AM   #30
Gigglez
~ * ~

Thanked 5,801 Times in 3,672 Posts
Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like

Not like I'm a lez but I do notice a beautiful woman when I see one ... All woman are beautiful whether skinny or curvy but I do notice from the perverted male friends I have here at home (LoL) that they like girls with curves over the skinny girls now, they don't like that thin as a rail skinny girl that has no ass or boobs
Gigglez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gigglez For This Useful Post:
hazeleyes5 (03-24-2010)
Old 03-24-2010, 09:38 AM   #31
BlueEyedMale40
Flirting God

Thanked 2,480 Times in 2,089 Posts
BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like BlueEyedMale40 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigglez View Post
Not like I'm a lez but I do notice a beautiful woman when I see one ... All woman are beautiful whether skinny or curvy but I do notice from the perverted male friends I have here at home (LoL) that they like girls with curves over the skinny girls now, they don't like that thin as a rail skinny girl that has no ass or boobs
1. True

2. Always has been that way for me... at least since I was 22 or so. My guy friends that I lunch with don't necessarily agree with me though -- they still tend to prefer the skinny ones.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:57 AM   #32
Gigglez
~ * ~

Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like Gigglez Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyedMale40 View Post
1. True

2. Always has been that way for me... at least since I was 22 or so. My guy friends that I lunch with don't necessarily agree with me though -- they still tend to prefer the skinny ones.

To each their own ....

I prefer a man who has a rock hard body with 6 pack abs and whoever says that men like that at our age are hard to come by unless they are an actor and that the men our age just have beer bellies and are balding (and I have heard this from some really ignorant people) is full of it because someone I was dating here at home for a few months last year was 46 years old, blonde hair and blue eyes, worked out 24/7 and had a slamming body amd looked ten years younger than what he was ...

That doesn't mean I expect every guy I talk to to look like that though and that I will only talk to guys that look like that ...

Everyone has a preference but remember BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP and what counts the most is what's on the inside ... I have met people and even have a few friends that are gorgeous but arereally ugly people on the inside ... And I'm sorry to say that about my own friends but it's true cause of things they've done ... And then I have met not so gorgeous people with the greatest hearts and you know what ...

With what I've been through with my own husband who is one of the gorgeous people ... I will be more than happy to be with someone who everyone else considers ugly or overweight if he has a heart of gold and treats me like I'm a human being and do matter because that's just me and that's what a want .... just a genuine heart

Last edited by Gigglez; 03-24-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:00 AM   #33
SwgDev
Flirting God

SwgDev has a reputation beyond repute SwgDev has a reputation beyond repute SwgDev has a reputation beyond repute SwgDev has a reputation beyond repute SwgDev has a reputation beyond repute SwgDev has a reputation beyond repute SwgDev has a reputation beyond repute SwgDev has a reputation beyond repute SwgDev has a reputation beyond repute SwgDev has a reputation beyond repute SwgDev has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm skinny or curvy? How about in between? In my opinion its always a package. Personality, looks, etc. But if I were to judge purely on body type I think theres got to be some curves. I want a woman not a tooth pick.
Tempest (03-31-2010)
Old 03-24-2010, 10:09 AM   #34
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Quote:
To each their own ....

I prefer a man who has a rock hard body with 6 pack abs and whoever says that men like that at our age are hard to come by unless they are an actor and that the men our age just have beer bellies and are balding (and I have heard this from some really ignorant people) is full of it because someone I was dating here at home for a few months last year was 46 years old, blonde hair and blue eyes, worked out 24/7 and had a slamming body amd looked ten years younger than what he was ...

That doesn't mean I expect every guy I talk to to look like that though and that I will only talk to guys that look like that ...

Everyone has a preference but remember BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP and what counts the most is what's on the inside ... I have met people and even have a few friends that are gorgeous but arereally ugly people on the inside ... And I'm sorry to say that about my own friends but it's true cause of things they've done ... And then I have met not so gorgeous people with the greatest hearts and you know what ...

With what I've been through with my own husband who is one of the gorgeous people ... I will be more than happy to be with someone who everyone else considers ugly or overweight if he has a heart of gold and treats me like I'm a human being and do matter because that's just me and that's what a want .... just a genuine heart

(Sorry for my posts ... just very emotional today)

Awww Sweetie...spoken from the heart and very nice!!! Thank you from one of the gorgeous ppl!! Hhahahahahahhaha no not so much!! LOL

I am a curvy and omg she is chubby ppl!!! LOL

Oh and I am pretty happy and I am pretty enough in the face and oh yeah one more thing...i can suck the chrome off a chevy so imagine how good I am at other things!!! LOL
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:23 AM   #35
Gigglez
~ * ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl101 View Post
Awww Sweetie...spoken from the heart and very nice!!! Thank you from one of the gorgeous ppl!! Hhahahahahahhaha no not so much!! LOL

I am a curvy and omg she is chubby ppl!!! LOL

Oh and I am pretty happy and I am pretty enough in the face and oh yeah one more thing...i can suck the chrome off a chevy so imagine how good I am at other things!!! LOL

Yep ... I am sooooooooooooooooo chubby that Six Flags Great Adventure won't allow me on their rides ... Smartass!!!!!!

OOOooooooooooo ... If you could suck the chrome off a chevy what can you do to me
The Following User Says Thank You to Gigglez For This Useful Post:
hpygrl (03-24-2010)
Old 03-24-2010, 10:34 AM   #36
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Quote:
Yep ... I am sooooooooooooooooo chubby that Six Flags Great Adventure won't allow me on their rides ... Smartass!!!!!!

OOOooooooooooo ... If you could suck the chrome off a chevy what can you do to me

Ummm lick the inspection sticker off a windshield?

mmmmm good enuff? LOL

Last edited by hpygrl; 03-24-2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: i can lick it off not "of" LOL
Old 03-24-2010, 10:54 AM   #37
CaliGal
broken

Thanked 5,193 Times in 3,734 Posts
CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like

I hope curvy wins too. I'm not fat, but I'm not a stick either. Every guy I've asked says the same thing: they much prefer a woman with curves... not they wouldn't have there way with a model-skinny gal...
stevelooking (03-24-2010)
Old 03-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #38
shymarriedguy38
Married And Flirting

shymarriedguy38 is an unknown quantity at this point

I prefer...curvy gals. For me it has more to do with the way a woman presents herself. If she is positive, outgoing but not loud, and has a decent sense of humor than I'm in.
shymarriedguy38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:10 AM   #39
CaliGal
broken

CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by shymarriedguy38 View Post
I prefer...curvy gals. For me it has more to do with the way a woman presents herself. If she is positive, outgoing but not loud, and has a decent sense of humor than I'm in.

ok.. you just described ME... :P
Old 03-24-2010, 11:21 AM   #40
rocky52
Easy Rider

rocky52 Is God Like rocky52 Is God Like rocky52 Is God Like rocky52 Is God Like rocky52 Is God Like rocky52 Is God Like rocky52 Is God Like rocky52 Is God Like rocky52 Is God Like rocky52 Is God Like rocky52 Is God Like

Doesn't matter as long as she is wealthy
Old 03-24-2010, 11:42 AM   #41
hippiechick69
Super Flirt

hippiechick69 has a reputation beyond repute hippiechick69 has a reputation beyond repute hippiechick69 has a reputation beyond repute hippiechick69 has a reputation beyond repute hippiechick69 has a reputation beyond repute hippiechick69 has a reputation beyond repute hippiechick69 has a reputation beyond repute hippiechick69 has a reputation beyond repute hippiechick69 has a reputation beyond repute hippiechick69 has a reputation beyond repute hippiechick69 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not model skinny but I'm not fat either.... I think were ever u r comfortable w/ urself!!
Old 03-24-2010, 12:06 PM   #42
MuchachitaSpice
**Unapproachable**

Thanked 4,060 Times in 2,516 Posts
MuchachitaSpice has disabled reputation

I love my curves - what makes or breaks a woman with curves (or as known everywhere, overweight) is her own thinking - there is no one more beautiful than a woman who is confidant, happy, and accepts herself as the beautiful unique human beings she is. (Any how, is skin an bones sexy at all?-just saying)
MuchachitaSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:09 PM   #43
TomIAm
Has the fun started yet?

Thanked 16,732 Times in 9,650 Posts
TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like

You know what's a cool shape? The Rhombus. I always loved the rhombus...I just like saying it...rhombus.
TomIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:12 PM   #44
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky52 View Post
Doesn't matter as long as she is wealthy

Honesty...how refreshing!!! Now how big is your manhood? Lets see how honest he is now?!
Old 03-24-2010, 12:14 PM   #45
CaliGal
broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchachitaSpice View Post
I love my curves - what makes or breaks a woman with curves (or as known everywhere, overweight) is her own thinking - there is no one more beautiful than a woman who is confidant, happy, and accepts herself as the beautiful unique human beings she is. (Any how, is skin an bones sexy at all?-just saying)

Well said, Spice. I couldn't agree more. Sexy is 90% attitude...
Old 03-24-2010, 12:19 PM   #46
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

Its all in the attitude, how she walks, how she stands and how she feels!
Old 03-24-2010, 12:42 PM   #47
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 8,552 Times in 5,495 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Wonder why I get slammed for comments like this thread....my my my it must have been the words I used..fat or chik really not sure. Either way all I can say is Pffffffftttt !!whatever

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:44 PM   #48
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Hey Dix...get over it already!!! Just kidding!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to hpygrl For This Useful Post:
dixiechik (03-24-2010)
Old 03-24-2010, 01:14 PM   #49
Midwest girl
tatted up and pierced

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechiknga View Post
Wonder why I get slammed for comments like this thread....my my my it must have been the words I used..fat or chik really not sure. Either way all I can say is Pffffffftttt !!whatever
It was the chick part....it offends me that you assume I have yellow feathers... lol Dixie, you kill me....
dixiechik (03-24-2010)
Old 03-24-2010, 01:24 PM   #50
virgochick
Loving life

Thanked 4,785 Times in 3,629 Posts
virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like

I'm the type that can eat everything and anything and can't gain weight.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marilyn Monroe
virgochick is offline   Reply With Quote