Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Sports For Flirts

Sports For Flirts Talk about your favorite sport here. Yes even golf and Nascar are considered a spot in here.

Old 12-03-2017, 06:20 PM   #1401
hijiller
Hmmmm...

Thanked 11,861 Times in 8,112 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Alabama gets 4th spot over Ohio.

My good friend is Buckeye fanatic. This will test friendship, but too bad, Annie!
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 09:03 PM   #1402
bryan3636
A legend in my own mind

Thanked 5,230 Times in 3,747 Posts
bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like bryan3636 Is God Like

Alabama has always landed on its feet with these sort of things. Ohio State fans have a right to be upset with the schedule they played compared to the cupcake schedule the Tide had, but as the committee pointed out, it was that 30 point loss to Iowa that did them in.

Enjoy the playoffs Lou. Clemson will be more than you can handle.

Prediction: Finals - Clemson vs Oklahoma with the Sooners taking it all!
bryan3636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 09:07 PM   #1403
hijiller
Hmmmm...

Thanked 11,861 Times in 8,112 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan3636 View Post
Alabama has always landed on its feet with these sort of things. Ohio State fans have a right to be upset with the schedule they played compared to the cupcake schedule the Tide had, but as the committee pointed out, it was that 30 point loss to Iowa that did them in.

Enjoy the playoffs Lou. Clemson will be more than you can handle.

Prediction: Finals - Clemson vs Oklahoma with the Sooners taking it all!
Sounds about right, but Georgia v Bama would be a total tear fest with Kirby and Nick. Sentimental football.
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 11:45 PM   #1404
msu
enjoying today....

Thanked 6,408 Times in 5,384 Posts
msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like msu Is God Like

Again this year, we learn that losing early is best. No one remembers Clemson losing at Syracuse, and, those who do, point out the QB injury during the game, etc......

Had Ohio State lost to Iowa in mid-September, today's conversation about the fourth spot would have been a lot different. I think, in the end, Alabama gets it due to the lateness of the Iowa hiccup, and the fact the committee couldn't deny ESPN a prime-time rematch of the past two national championship games in the semifinal after their numbers fell with the games on New Year's Eve a couple of years back.

ESPN has incredibly too much power over college sports.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:46 PM   #1405
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 8,562 Times in 5,501 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Rose Bowl bound the 28th....The Dawgs will show Oklahoma what's up!
Our revenge tour was awesome SEC Champs!!!!! Yeah baby

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 08:48 PM   #1406
RisingSun
4.5% GDP Forecasted

Thanked 2,715 Times in 2,509 Posts
RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like RisingSun Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechik View Post
They looked awesome! But....Clemson?

It's not what they call you, It's what you answer to!
RisingSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:28 PM   #1407
66rockman
Tigertalker

66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like 66rockman Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechik View Post
Dixie ---Have a ball in California! And babe, do you like wine? Well Honey ...head to Napa Valley and enjoy~

I know the Dawgs are about to burst! ....Good luck and thanks for the Jill post ...

We are on the same page ...Southern and Sly~

66rockman is offline   Reply With Quote