Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Old 01-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
redstatephil
Married And Flirting

redstatephil has disabled reputation
Question (deleted post)

(deleted post)

Last edited by redstatephil; 01-17-2010 at 07:07 PM. Reason: leaving...
redstatephil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
november
Hippie Chick

november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like

my husband would be emotionally destroyed if he knew...but he doesn't and he won't. i don't feel guilty about here, i did feel guilty about my one and only affair..it would keep me up at night, worried that he would find out. he didn't. capt morgan and coffee helped to deal with it..so did stress eating my delightful herbal brownies, lol
redstatephil (01-14-2010)
Old 01-14-2010, 06:19 PM   #3
redstatephil
Married And Flirting

(deleted post)

Last edited by redstatephil; 01-17-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:19 PM   #4
exbroker1791
Intense Experience Seeker

exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like exbroker1791 Is God Like

I put my guilt away and don't deal with it. I compartmentalize what I do here and when I am in the midst of my family, this doesn't exist, and vice versa.
exbroker1791 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to exbroker1791 For This Useful Post:
redstatephil (01-14-2010)
Old 01-14-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,608 Times in 9,224 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

At first I honestly recall the rush that sneaking on here gave, knowing I was getting something over her and day dreaming of all the women who would soon be mine. Then after awhile I grew to appreciate what this place is ... well I should clarify .. what it is to me ... and the guilt pretty much disappeared. She knows I am on a website for married people quite often ... and thus far she is convinced its like a therapy session, so I guess I do not really have much guilt anymore to deal with.
The fear part ... well I aint scurd of her anyways ..
Old 01-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #6
november
Hippie Chick

november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like november Is God Like

yes, the brownies are interesting, but the way i see it is this- i agonized for a month over whether or not to do what i did, once i made up my mind and did it, guilt was useless, it was done. i expected it, and still occasionally have bouts of guilt over it, but you know, guilt is a truly wasted emotion, it accomplishes nothing. i push it away when i feel it coming on now, you cannot undo what you conciously chose to do, so you might as well enjoy the memories....kind of like sugar free pudding...the taste of pleasure with none of the guilt, lol
Old 01-14-2010, 06:45 PM   #7
tadpole
~~**~~**~~**~~

Thanked 1,344 Times in 937 Posts
tadpole Is God Like tadpole Is God Like tadpole Is God Like tadpole Is God Like tadpole Is God Like tadpole Is God Like tadpole Is God Like tadpole Is God Like tadpole Is God Like tadpole Is God Like tadpole Is God Like

....i never did feel guilty...my spouse (ex now) wasn't a nice man, so for that reason alone I didn't feel guilty coming here and making friends and talking to people. I do think that if someone comes here with lots of guilt that it will eventually make that person an emotional mess...just eat you up to where you can't function. That's not healthy. I understand a little bit of guilt....but don't let it run your life.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #8
Peligrosa
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,199 Times in 997 Posts
Peligrosa Is God Like Peligrosa Is God Like Peligrosa Is God Like Peligrosa Is God Like Peligrosa Is God Like Peligrosa Is God Like Peligrosa Is God Like Peligrosa Is God Like Peligrosa Is God Like Peligrosa Is God Like Peligrosa Is God Like

if it feels good u shouldnt feel guilty..end of story....am I heartless biatch???...maybe lol
Peligrosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:00 PM   #9
NYYlvr
First Due

Thanked 1,863 Times in 1,481 Posts
NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like NYYlvr Is God Like

There is always a feeling of guilt, its a human emotion. Some may feel it more than others, I dont feel guilty about being here. My SO caught me here and knew about her. Not easy on either part, but I'm still alive to talk about it. Would i do it all over again? hell yes
NYYlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:04 PM   #10
MrSteve
On a loose leash :)

MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstatephil View Post
Even though certain areas of your life my lack those key elements you long for and your spouse apparently isn't necessarily doing their part, or else you wouldn't be here... how do you deal with the guilt... and fear of being caught? Knowing that if you were caught, you could destroy what you currently have and in the process destroy your spouse's life and children's lives. I know this is kind of heavy, but just trying to be brutally honest. I'm here and I have had relationships online, which led to offline relationships, but I do feel guilt and fear, but I keep coming back. What about you?
I'm very open with my wife. It can take a while, but if the two of you really love each other and have good intentions there should be little of anything you can't talk with each other about.
MrSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:10 PM   #11
Khandie
Super Flirt

Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute

I don't feel guilty about posting on a message board. Now if it went further.....like
emails, chatting, and eventually meeting another person, then I would feel guilty.
My SO says I can have sex with other guys, but I have to tell him all about it as it does turns him on. We only see each other once every two months for a week(this time it's two weeks and he's been working overtime everyday grrrrr)

Two months is a long time not to have sex with someone. I just can't seem to bring myself to have sex with someone other than him. He says I need to seperate my feelings from the act of sex. I'm more than willing to do it with another guy when he's with me but we are never together long enough for the opportunity to present it's self.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:17 PM   #12
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Ugh...I got caught and was scared. It was very unpleasant...but I have to say not for the reasons you think. I was very upset I no longer had the edge over him...now we were equal. We both were fooling around on the side...I liked being the good one...with equal footing though we are finding our way back ... its like walking from Boston to Fiji mind you, but we are progressing.
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpygrl For This Useful Post:
so_very_fine (01-16-2010)
Old 01-15-2010, 05:22 PM   #13
ravishingrickrude
Flirting God

ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute ravishingrickrude has a reputation beyond repute

i take the easy way out i juss get drunk
ravishingrickrude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:38 PM   #14
MrSteve
On a loose leash :)

MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute MrSteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khandie View Post
I don't feel guilty about posting on a message board. Now if it went further.....like
emails, chatting, and eventually meeting another person, then I would feel guilty.
My SO says I can have sex with other guys, but I have to tell him all about it as it does turns him on. We only see each other once every two months for a week(this time it's two weeks and he's been working overtime everyday grrrrr)

Two months is a long time not to have sex with someone. I just can't seem to bring myself to have sex with someone other than him. He says I need to seperate my feelings from the act of sex. I'm more than willing to do it with another guy when he's with me but we are never together long enough for the opportunity to present it's self.
That's kind of similar for me, though reversed to an extent. It's been quite a few years where my wife has basically said I could even have sex with someone else, but I know it would hurt her and I've never taken advantage of that offer (besides, that's not my main desire anyway).

On the other hand, she enjoys seeing me excited about someone and I give her a lot of attention too in those cases and I try not to leave her out so she doesn't feel like I'm leaving or "swapping" her for someone else.

So I guess similar to how your husband might find it a turn on if you had sex with someone else, my wife shares my excitement of having some new "love interest". My guess is that in both cases the reason why they aren't too jealous is because they don't worry a lot about someone leaving the relationship.
MrSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #15
Khandie
Super Flirt

Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute Khandie has a reputation beyond repute

He dosn't worry about it .....he say's I know who you love and your always coming home with me and sleeping in my bed.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:01 PM   #16
Chrysalis.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 8,909 Times in 6,216 Posts
Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstatephil View Post
Even though certain areas of your life my lack those key elements you long for and your spouse apparently isn't necessarily doing their part, or else you wouldn't be here... how do you deal with the guilt... and fear of being caught? Knowing that if you were caught, you could destroy what you currently have and in the process destroy your spouse's life and children's lives. I know this is kind of heavy, but just trying to be brutally honest. I'm here and I have had relationships online, which led to offline relationships, but I do feel guilt and fear, but I keep coming back. What about you?

If one feels guilty or has a fear of being caught then perhpas one should not be here.

For the record.....I don't feel guilty as I have done nothing to feel guilty about.

Good luck.
Chrysalis. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis. For This Useful Post:
Peligrosa (01-15-2010)
Old 01-15-2010, 08:50 PM   #17
leggy

Thanked 4,190 Times in 3,263 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

Life can be fleeting.. Being with someone who makes you laugh and feel like you haven't in years... I think we were created to love... If you have exhausted all the possibilites with your spouse to meet you half way.. Oh my... What was I saying???
Old 01-15-2010, 08:53 PM   #18
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 9,205 Times in 5,917 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

The guilt drove me crazy at first then I realized it wasn't my fault I had the guilt...I moved on from there.

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixiechik For This Useful Post:
redstatephil (01-16-2010)
Old 01-15-2010, 11:29 PM   #19
fixitman
Donator

fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like fixitman Is God Like

What guilt, to be honest I would be in my bedroom if I felt welcome.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:33 PM   #20
VeryFineLatina
Married And Flirting

VeryFineLatina is an unknown quantity at this point

I look at it as having only one life to live, and if someone else can fulfill the other aspect of my life, well then...
VeryFineLatina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:36 PM   #21
pointofnoreturn
Flirting God

Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,280 Posts
pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like pointofnoreturn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
At first I honestly recall the rush that sneaking on here gave, knowing I was getting something over her and day dreaming of all the women who would soon be mine. Then after awhile I grew to appreciate what this place is ... well I should clarify .. what it is to me ... and the guilt pretty much disappeared. She knows I am on a website for married people quite often ... and thus far she is convinced its like a therapy session, so I guess I do not really have much guilt anymore to deal with.
The fear part ... well I aint scurd of her anyways ..
It is like a therapy place, and I agree. Hubby knows I have a site that I play on. He also knows I have made real friends here. He gets a bit jealous now and then, and then he flips the channel and gets over it...
Old 01-15-2010, 11:43 PM   #22
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

I'm catholic. Guilt and fear is something I live with on a daily basis.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
Alfa (01-16-2010)
Old 01-16-2010, 01:58 AM   #23
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,207 Times in 12,322 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I never felt guilty about being here... this is where I found a home.. a place to be me.. a place to flirt witout it being in person... because i wasn't happy at home and I needed something more...

I did feel guilty when I had an affair.. I felt awful about not abiding by the vows I took.. although I didn't love my ex.. I still felt strongly about the marriage vows.. I lived with that guilt for a very long time.. I still live with it.. how did I deal? I ate.. and I got fat.. then I worked out.. then I just learned to live with it.. but I didn't cheat physically in person again.. I did cyber.. have phone sex.. but I already knew that I was getting out..

it absolutely killed my ex when he found the site.. but I had already asked for the divorce.. he logged in and tried to find my lover.. he was sure I was having a real life affair.. and I wasn't.. I was having a few online affairs.. lol...
Old 01-16-2010, 06:27 AM   #24
redstatephil
Married And Flirting

(deleted post)

Last edited by redstatephil; 01-17-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:58 AM   #25
MunkyBrain
Flirting God

Thanked 2,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like

No guilt. No fear.
MunkyBrain is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: