Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 09-24-2007, 06:05 AM   #251
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmt21lem
did the subject change help, I am curious, how do you keep the fire burning
We re-kindled our fire by coming here to this site. Of course sharing this place with your spouse is not possible for everyone. We decided we better start talking or lose all the years we had together. It helped us to be more relaxed in discussing our likes/dislikes with each other...we found out stuff about each other we never knew in the first 29 years of our marriage.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 06:37 AM   #252
duanehofner
Flirting God

duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
We re-kindled our fire by coming here to this site. Of course sharing this place with your spouse is not possible for everyone. We decided we better start talking or lose all the years we had together. It helped us to be more relaxed in discussing our likes/dislikes with each other...we found out stuff about each other we never knew in the first 29 years of our marriage.
That is awsome. Good for you and best of luck.
duanehofner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 09:31 AM   #253
toowildtotame
Quiet and Ready

toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute

I vote for having a SEX HOLIDAY-- mmmmmm that lasts all year long!!
Having Sex with a willing and loving partner is an adventure to be explored and ENJOYED by both parties. The limits of that exploration are set by the the explorers.
I need to find an Explorer, I still have some exploration to do*wink*.
toowildtotame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 05:36 AM   #254
SirFox
Flirting God

Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
We? I love that "we"....

SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 09:29 AM   #255
sparkle889beach
Flirting Goddess

sparkle889beach has a reputation beyond repute sparkle889beach has a reputation beyond repute sparkle889beach has a reputation beyond repute sparkle889beach has a reputation beyond repute sparkle889beach has a reputation beyond repute sparkle889beach has a reputation beyond repute sparkle889beach has a reputation beyond repute sparkle889beach has a reputation beyond repute sparkle889beach has a reputation beyond repute sparkle889beach has a reputation beyond repute sparkle889beach has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
Talk about real life issues??? OMG!!! What a concept!!!

But, it must be prefaced with a warning!!! Be careful --- be very careful!!
Its a risk, spare is correct ...the intelligent people might not be trained to give proper advise...
If it is for discussion means, it still needs to be moderated well..it may lead to a misunderstood advise causing someone to hurt him/herself.
Goodluck!
sparkle889beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:05 AM   #256
dave42
Flirting God

dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute dave42 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaint69
Penny, my wife is too dull and too much of a conservative and old fashion, I cant get her to try a new poisition or anal sex even giveing me a blow job is a workout she wont do if I dont push.What can I do about this??She is a wonderfull woman and I love her and when we have sex it's good.But not enough for me.
Now I know why you call yourself the Saint! LoL! Hopefully you can meet some one wild and crazy to fix that!
dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:37 AM   #257
p.a
Flirting God

p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaint69
Penny, my wife is too dull and too much of a conservative and old fashion, I cant get her to try a new poisition or anal sex even giveing me a blow job is a workout she wont do if I dont push.What can I do about this??She is a wonderfull woman and I love her and when we have sex it's good.But not enough for me.

Patients Patients Patients. Some women need to be romanced, wined and dined. Lots of wine maybe? The act of love making for some is more than a good fuck. Start by educateing yourself. Then learn how to teach.
p.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #258
leo_sexy
I Like Flirting

leo_sexy is an unknown quantity at this point

well said
leo_sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:15 AM   #259
kaycee727(m)
Flirting God

kaycee727(m) has disabled reputation

since this is a forum about non sex things and marriage I need to ask a simple question. Is it possible to still love your spouse and not like who she has become over the years?
kaycee727(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:16 AM   #260
kaycee727(m)
Flirting God

kaycee727(m) has disabled reputation

part two of that question when is it time to let go of the dream and deal with the reality of who she really is and do I still stay married?
kaycee727(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:29 AM   #261
SirFox
Flirting God

Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaycee727
part two of that question when is it time to let go of the dream and deal with the reality of who she really is and do I still stay married?

KAYCEE: I believe that one can still love a partner, a husband or a wife even after all fails in a marriage. I also believe that when the negative lits becomes too long and much longer than the positive list, one should consider thinking about splitting up. One should remember that a person in such a situation should consider all the practical reasons for remaining and of leaving a partner as well.

SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:26 PM   #262
Agent
I have to leave goodbye.
I'm A Flirt

Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea Penny.
Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:57 AM   #263
KindheartedWoman
~Melancholy Madness~

KindheartedWoman has a reputation beyond repute KindheartedWoman has a reputation beyond repute KindheartedWoman has a reputation beyond repute KindheartedWoman has a reputation beyond repute KindheartedWoman has a reputation beyond repute KindheartedWoman has a reputation beyond repute KindheartedWoman has a reputation beyond repute KindheartedWoman has a reputation beyond repute KindheartedWoman has a reputation beyond repute KindheartedWoman has a reputation beyond repute KindheartedWoman has a reputation beyond repute

That's great! I didn't know this forum existed.
KindheartedWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:52 AM   #264
glamourgirl
*~La Bella Vita~*

Thanked 1,979 Times in 1,460 Posts
glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like glamourgirl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
There are many intelligent people here and I thought a place to talk about current events and real life situations might come in handy
If not it wont be hard to delete

good idea! Im in!
Old 06-23-2009, 01:26 PM   #265
fondew2004
N/A

fondew2004 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
There are many intelligent people here and I thought a place to talk about current events and real life situations might come in handy
If not it wont be hard to delete
Penny: let's go for it!

Anyone want to begin a thread??

Like....Given the current state of Social Security, what age now will arrive at 67 years of age and find the "cookie jar" empty??

Or....If one is old enough to qualify, should one begin to draw SS now, or wait until they are older - say 65, or 66?
fondew2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #266
Tempest
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,258 Posts
Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like
Smile

.!

Last edited by Tempest; 06-23-2009 at 04:38 PM. Reason: should not have spoke on an old issue
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #267
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,575 Times in 9,204 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Example #23423 why a few threads should die ..but at the least should be interesting.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #268
Tempest
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego View Post
Example #23423 why a few threads should die ..but at the least should be interesting.

Oh ye of little faith. you are so dry ya know? do you need me to send you some lube?
Old 06-23-2009, 03:38 PM   #269
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,575 Times in 9,204 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankyjenks View Post
Oh ye of little faith. you are so dry ya know? do you need me to send you some lube?
No lube required here.. I will however refrain from airing some M&F history as it is not my place to do so..... my remark was not directed solely at you .... some threads IMHO are best left in the archive thats all.

I do however hope that for you this site can do what you seek, as it has helped me tremendously
Real_Good (06-23-2009), Sneaky (06-23-2009)
Old 06-23-2009, 04:22 PM   #270
Tempest
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Actually, I laughed at your post. I hope you didn't think I was gunning for you. I wouldn't be nervous about talking to the hubby if I didn't think it was a bad idea on some level.

Thanks for the reply
Old 06-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #271
Real_Good

Real_Good has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankyjenks View Post
Actually, I laughed at your post. I hope you didn't think I was gunning for you. I wouldn't be nervous about talking to the hubby if I didn't think it was a bad idea on some level.

Thanks for the reply
Spanky, send me an IM on Yahoo??
Real_Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #272
Writerman
Super Flirt

Writerman has disabled reputation

It creates a costly expense for lotion.
Writerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #273
bradlydavis
things just happen

Thanked 1,097 Times in 972 Posts
bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like

Well its warming up here so things are getting muddy so I can get some exercise jumping the puddles. so at least that is a plus
bradlydavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:56 PM   #274
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 8,951 Times in 5,747 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Astro Glide or KY Jelly? Non sexual of course

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #275
bradlydavis
things just happen

Thanked 1,097 Times in 972 Posts
bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like bradlydavis Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechiknga View Post
Astro Glide or KY Jelly? Non sexual of course
your call, which has a better taste?
bradlydavis is offline   Reply With Quote