Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 04-06-2015, 04:36 PM   #1
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,143 Times in 8,307 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like
Default How Do You Decide?

How do you make a hard decision? Do you study all the possibilities?
Do you go with your gut instinct? Do you ask people's opinions?
Do you procrastinate as long as you can?

This thread is simple.

Ask the next person how they would decide on a certain thing.

Example: How do you decide what to wear to a party at the boss's house when you don't know the details of the event?

Answer for me: I have a one size fits all outfit that I feel good in and it can be dressed up or down. Before I decide, I call someone else to see if she knows what kind of dress people are wearing. If she is clueless, I go with dark jeans or pants, silk blouse, good jacket, boots or heels depending on weather.

First question for next poster:

How do you decide where to go on vacation?

(Don't forget to ask the next person a question..or they can answer the same one you did.)
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 04:41 PM   #2
Caddidlehopper
Bringing confusion to all

Thanked 4,068 Times in 3,530 Posts
Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like

I just wing it at the last moment
Ticks the wife offgood

How do you decide on a new vehicle

Gee willickers
Caddidlehopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 04:42 PM   #3
Caddidlehopper

Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like Caddidlehopper Is God Like

Ticks the wife offgood

Gee willickers
Old 04-06-2015, 04:45 PM   #4
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddidlehopper View Post
Ticks the wife offgood

i haven't bought one in 10 years, but I'd probably stick with the same model, maybe with better mileage and a different color.

with cars I am Toyota.

How do you decide what to do with the $5000 you inherited?
Old 04-06-2015, 04:49 PM   #5
Caddidlehopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post
i haven't bought one in 10 years, but I'd probably stick with the same model, maybe with better mileage and a different color.

with cars I am Toyota.

How do you decide what to do with the $5000 you inherited?
Usually for things like that. It's done by proxy
Or rather what ever she wants.

How do yoy decide what kind of underware to wear

Gee willickers
Old 04-06-2015, 04:50 PM   #6
Earthshine
Flirt In Waiting
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,272 Times in 937 Posts
Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like

I have a magic 8-ball. No, not that kind of 8-ball, and no, I wouldn't be spending any of the 5k on that kind of 8-ball either.

It would be straight to savings and used when needed, actually. How's that for exciting?

How do you decide when one more drink is one too many?
Earthshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 04:51 PM   #7
Caddidlehopper

When I start

How do you decide what to wear on a given day

Gee willickers
Old 04-06-2015, 05:05 PM   #8
Enigma77
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,318 Times in 3,985 Posts
Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like

Depends on my mood..

How do you decide if you should call or not
Enigma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 05:22 PM   #9
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma77 View Post
Depends on my mood..

How do you decide if you should call or not

If there is any possible way I can avoid it, I don't call. Hate the phone.

But if it's a bill or ticket issue, I call because personal interaction works well for me with phone reps. I've found the keys to their hearts..just 3 questions and they are on my side.

How do you decide when to tell someone bad news?
Old 04-06-2015, 05:31 PM   #10
Madmonk2010
~live like your dying~

Madmonk2010 Is God Like Madmonk2010 Is God Like Madmonk2010 Is God Like Madmonk2010 Is God Like Madmonk2010 Is God Like Madmonk2010 Is God Like Madmonk2010 Is God Like Madmonk2010 Is God Like Madmonk2010 Is God Like Madmonk2010 Is God Like Madmonk2010 Is God Like

We think it through. We talk about it. We never make big decisions alone
Old 04-06-2015, 06:26 PM   #11
.Cotties
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,684 Times in 4,376 Posts
.Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like .Cotties Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijiller View Post
If there is any possible way I can avoid it, I don't call. Hate the phone.

But if it's a bill or ticket issue, I call because personal interaction works well for me with phone reps. I've found the keys to their hearts..just 3 questions and they are on my side.

How do you decide when to tell someone bad news?
I have always felt there is no time like the present.

How do you decide what to watch on tv?
.Cotties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 10:13 AM   #12
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

I go by how long they are. Movies are for weekends or nights I can't sleep.

Series are recorded and watched at oddball times, like when i'm sick or snowed in..might watch the whole season in a marathon.

We have three tvs hooked to satellite, so there are no fights over what we watch.

A big sporting event is watched..but sometimes I get so nervous I flip on record and do something else, and sneak back to see how my team is doing. I think i'm a jinx if they start losing when I'm watching.

Tv viewing is a science here, i guess.

How do you decide whether to keep a friendship alive or let it drift away?
Old 04-08-2015, 10:23 AM   #13
Earthshine
Flirt In Waiting
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,272 Times in 937 Posts
Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like Earthshine Is God Like

I don't know if it's midlife crisis or something, but I'm having a lot of thoughts about how a good number of my friendships, and I mean the "friends for life" ones, are just drifting (drifted?) away. I find it upsetting, and I'm not really an attention-needing "people" person. I try to stay in touch, and if I've reached out a few times and don't hear back, then I accept that they're probably gone. Of course there are the friends that, after years, get back in touch, and it's a great thing. Though I think we should know which friendships are timeless like that.

Yesterday, I recieved a surprise package, a book and soccer jersey, in the mail from a friend (who lives overseas) that I haven't seen in >15 years. I got all teared up like a little girl.

Friends are precious. We should really try to keep them.

How do you decide when it's time to stop putting money into the old car, and suck it up and get a new one?
Earthshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Earthshine For This Useful Post:
hijiller (04-08-2015)
Old 04-08-2015, 10:26 AM   #14
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 13,791 Times in 8,487 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

I've never had an old car so I just know

How do you decide to just give up on a situation and not look back?
Old 04-08-2015, 10:39 AM   #15
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,274 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

When you know in your heart it really is the best thing! Giving up goes against what we all know and feel, but your heart knows better than your head.

How do you decide you need to take a stand and fight for something you really want?
Old 04-08-2015, 12:34 PM   #16
Enigma77
Flirting God
I Love It Here

Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like Enigma77 Is God Like

By analyzing what you want and it's importance in your life..

How do you decide enough is enough?
Old 04-08-2015, 01:00 PM   #17
Ethingnow
Flirting God
Flirting Is My Life :)

Ethingnow Is God Like Ethingnow Is God Like Ethingnow Is God Like Ethingnow Is God Like Ethingnow Is God Like Ethingnow Is God Like Ethingnow Is God Like Ethingnow Is God Like Ethingnow Is God Like Ethingnow Is God Like Ethingnow Is God Like

When the person doesn't give a shit
Ethingnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 02:01 PM   #18
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma77 View Post
By analyzing what you want and it's importance in your life..

How do you decide enough is enough?

well, if they are Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies, enough is never enough.

I don't have many of those kinds of decisions to make, but recently made a huge one. the enough is so much that i have to start eliminating bit by bit.
also, i have made a plan of action, but unfortunately being on the injury list has kept me from moving along on that.

I must confess i have been slow and passive on this situation, but finally have started, so I feel great weight off me. I wish i hadn't waited so long, tho.

How do you decide when something is important enough to speak up at a party or gathering, and maybe change the mood?
Old 04-08-2015, 02:43 PM   #19
*Brad*
Tied to the Mast

*Brad* has disabled reputation

How do you decide whether to keep a friendship alive or let it drift away?[/quote]

umm .. you block all means of communication .. I guess ???
*Brad* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 04:05 PM   #20
Enigma77
Flirting God
I Love It Here

How do you decide when something is important enough to speak up at a party or gathering, and maybe change the mood?[/quote]

Depends where the conversation is headed. I believe that silence has a lot of power and is never a sign of weakness. If you know the parties involved, it's a judgement based on your past interactions with them. If you're not sure, silence is best option.

How do you decide what to make for dinner on a weekday?
The Following User Says Thank You to Enigma77 For This Useful Post:
hijiller (04-08-2015)
Old 04-08-2015, 04:32 PM   #21
katydid
Flirting God

Thanked 15,166 Times in 11,733 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

You let your kids decide what they'd like to cook.

How do you manipulate, er convince people, you are exactly the right person for a job you want?
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:17 PM   #22
Caddidlehopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
You let your kids decide what they'd like to cook.

How do you manipulate, er convince people, you are exactly the right person for a job you want?
Let you know when I find out
I've been lucky and pretty much had the jobs handed to me

How do you decide if it's serious or not

Gee willickers
Old 04-08-2015, 05:26 PM   #23
tink062570
Sheena Queen of tartness

Location: in that spot right between the heart and soul ... NEVERLAND
Thanked 7,343 Times in 5,607 Posts
tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like

You just know ... in my case though I usually am wrong lol

How do you decide where to go for lunch
tink062570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:27 PM   #24
Skwerty
Virtual Insanity

Thanked 3,186 Times in 2,484 Posts
Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like Skwerty Is God Like

I ask a doctor.

How do you decide when to fight or flight?

Last edited by Skwerty; 04-08-2015 at 05:36 PM.
Skwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:31 PM   #25
tink062570
Sheena Queen of tartness

Location: in that spot right between the heart and soul ... NEVERLAND
Thanked 7,343 Times in 5,607 Posts
tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like tink062570 Is God Like

I have wings so flight is always better ... but I have boxing gloves also so if i must i can

When to approach the spouse about sex
tink062570 is offline   Reply With Quote