Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Current Events And Real Life

Current Events And Real Life Kids, Holidays, Entertainment. Things that married people worry about with our clothes on.

Old 12-13-2005, 04:26 AM   #201
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Hello Surefire!!!
I am never ready for the holidays!!! I would be so lucky if i am ready by 6pm on the 24th!!!!
Better start gettimg but backside moving!!!!
I take the metaphysical approach to Christmas shopping. I am convinced that if I walk into the store at 6 pm on Christmas eve, and some item is sitting in the middle of the aisle and is on sale, it is ordained by the gods that I should buy it, AND it will be the perfect gift!

Last edited by spare_change; 12-13-2005 at 04:29 AM.
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 06:15 AM   #202
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
oooohhhhhh another party Kira!!! Yes would be nice if you joined us since you bought the champagne and chocolates!!!!
Sorry about the mess in this room!!! But maybe we can have fun cleaning it up together!!!
mmmmmm you know just how to clean me!!!!

OHH Jazzy didn't know you liked to have us both covered in chocolates!!!
There will be other parties I am sure. And you will be on the preferred list of invitees! If you are offering to help, who am I to stand in the way. I never knew cleaning could be so much fun.

Jazz wants us both covered in chocolates? that would be doable!!
To have the three of us covered in chocolates! Scrumpdilleisious!

peanuts, nougat, rich and creamy, and covered in chocolate. HMMM
KIRA187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 07:42 AM   #203
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenote
The Internet has been a wondrous tool and as an extension of that, M&F has been a wonderful site, though still in itís infancy, it has the potential for huge impact on redefining the roles as individuals in marriages and relationships, that we can be a couple with special bonds, yet retain our individuality and unique that drew our mates to us in the first place. It has been a rewarding experience to get to know many one, in some small way we have all become extended family members to one another, always concern how each of us are doing in our daily lives. I will miss all of you but carry you in my heart. The beauty of our animosity is our ability to open freely and allow ourselves the privilege of telling each other what is in our hearts, and our minds. Some of what we harbored from our own spouse. But because we are free to be open with one another, itís impetrative that we maintain three essential qualities and traits, integrity, honesty and trust, and humbly I would suggest that integrity being the most important trait. Without that the other two are meaningless. Otherwise we are nothing more then charlatans of dialogue, dispensing meaningless words in the vacuum of space. Well, the conductor is calling my train, I hope that our journeys cross path again in some wait station in future, somewhere in time.

I wish you all joy and happiness, especially happiness. This is Xenote signing off.
Aww damn....and I so enjoy reading your posts. Think I will save this last one so I can read these wise words now and then. We will miss you.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 07:50 AM   #204
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Oh No, no, Xenote, no I have come to love you as a brother I have never had, Please stay dont go, now Im saddned even more, WHY why leave us my friend WHY.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:51 PM   #205
SirFox
Flirting God

Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by marycat
Aww damn....and I so enjoy reading your posts. Think I will save this last one so I can read these wise words now and then. We will miss you.
XENOTE: You will probably not see this posting. If you do, I would be interested in knowing why you have decided to sign off. Your reasons are of course, personal, nevertheless, I would have been personally interested.
Good Bye and Take Good Care of yourself and Yours.
FFOX.

SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 11:08 PM   #206
Lena
Administrator

Thanked 2,350 Times in 1,472 Posts
Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
I take the metaphysical approach to Christmas shopping. I am convinced that if I walk into the store at 6 pm on Christmas eve, and some item is sitting in the middle of the aisle and is on sale, it is ordained by the gods that I should buy it, AND it will be the perfect gift!
That is what is going to happen to me this year!!
I can just see it!!!
All that rushing around!!!
Lena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 11:10 PM   #207
Lena
Administrator

Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA187
There will be other parties I am sure. And you will be on the preferred list of invitees! If you are offering to help, who am I to stand in the way. I never knew cleaning could be so much fun.

Jazz wants us both covered in chocolates? that would be doable!!
To have the three of us covered in chocolates! Scrumpdilleisious!

peanuts, nougat, rich and creamy, and covered in chocolate. HMMM

Sure i would love to help out!!!
chocolates chocolates everywhere!!!!
yummmmm

Last edited by Lena; 12-14-2005 at 01:44 PM. Reason: noticed a spelling
Old 12-13-2005, 11:11 PM   #208
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

That's because we're always hanging out here instead of shopping and baking and writing cards!! Oh my!
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 11:21 PM   #209
Lena
Administrator

How true that is Jazzy!!!
And don't forget about sitting here eating chocolates too!!
Old 12-14-2005, 05:41 AM   #210
SirFox
Flirting God

Talking

Anyone interested in a black choclate mousse? I make a decent one with tiny bits of orange, some Grand Marnier, and many more things.

Old 12-14-2005, 06:33 AM   #211
KIRA187
Just a Gigilo

KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough KIRA187 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffox1
Anyone interested in a black choclate mousse? I make a decent one with tiny bits of orange, some Grand Marnier, and many more things.
its the many more things that I would be skeptical about fox1!
KIRA187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 08:02 AM   #212
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Yes ffox what are the other things! whisky, brandy, Tia a maria, vodka etc etc etc
Old 12-14-2005, 08:45 AM   #213
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

aww xenote i really wish you wouldn't go, we'll miss you.
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 09:58 AM   #214
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Xenote

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywifemark
aww xenote i really wish you wouldn't go, we'll miss you.
Whats he going for sandy! I cant understand his wanting to go, this is a lovely site, almost family, and we all know one another, his departure is so sad.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:46 PM   #215
Lena
Administrator

He may need to concentrate on other things!!!
And, as well, as obviously has his own reasons!!!
Old 12-14-2005, 01:52 PM   #216
Trev
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=sweetgapeach]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev
wheres the pictures since you wouldn't allow anyone else[/QUOT

You really like pictures , huh, Trev !!
Like the pics if I can't be there
Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 02:19 PM   #217
Lena
Administrator

How many pics do you want Trev???
Old 12-14-2005, 03:38 PM   #218
Trev
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute Trev has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
as many as you are willing to take and give to me
Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 08:32 PM   #219
Lena
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev
as many as you are willing to take and give to me
Well, we will have to see then!!
Old 12-14-2005, 08:36 PM   #220
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenote
In some cultures some men will take an assessment of their lives and will devoid themselves of all their worldly possessions and they embark on to the world with just the clothes on their back in search of meaning of life and enlightenment. In our culture we have a similar occurrences but it usually happens to men in their 40ís, and they to embark on to the world however, with a new sports car, a new wife, and usually his worldly possessions are taken away by a court order, we call it a midlife crisis. Well itís time for me to depart, but not on a physical level, Iím not leaving my wife or kids, but more on a metaphysical level, although, Iím sure that my wife wonít mind a sporty model Xenote (perhaps Xelyte) itís time that I get back on train of self-discovery, and focus on my writing.

The Internet has been a wondrous tool and as an extension of that, M&F has been a wonderful site, though still in itís infancy, it has the potential for huge impact on redefining the roles as individuals in marriages and relationships, that we can be a couple with special bonds, yet retain our individuality and unique that drew our mates to us in the first place. It has been a rewarding experience to get to know many one, in some small way we have all become extended family members to one another, always concern how each of us are doing in our daily lives. I will miss all of you but carry you in my heart. The beauty of our animosity is our ability to open freely and allow ourselves the privilege of telling each other what is in our hearts, and our minds. Some of what we harbored from our own spouse. But because we are free to be open with one another, itís impetrative that we maintain three essential qualities and traits, integrity, honesty and trust, and humbly I would suggest that integrity being the most important trait. Without that the other two are meaningless. Otherwise we are nothing more then charlatans of dialogue, dispensing meaningless words in the vacuum of space. Well, the conductor is calling my train, I hope that our journeys cross path again in some wait station in future, somewhere in time.

I wish you all joy and happiness, especially happiness. This is Xenote signing off.
i'll miss ya much Xe.....take good care of your self....
Wet Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 08:47 PM   #221
Sunfiresix
Flirting God

Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like Sunfiresix Is God Like

Good luck Xenote--didn't get to meet you but have read some of your posts--Take care and know we will all miss you. Again Good Luck.

Why was I born handsome rather than rich.....
Sunfiresix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 09:54 PM   #222
surfnchat
Daily Quiz Dominator

Thanked 1,228 Times in 873 Posts
surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like surfnchat Is God Like

Quote:
He may need to concentrate on other things!!!
And, as well, as obviously has his own reasons!!!
Might be a court order... That was mentioned somewhere in the message.
surfnchat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 05:14 AM   #223
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default You giving pictures away

Quote:
Then I,ll have a bakers doz..LOL
Old 12-15-2005, 07:13 PM   #224
SirFox
Flirting God

Talking The secrets of my chocolate mousse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA187
its the many more things that I would be skeptical about fox1!
That's a personal secret KIRA......just like the good chef that I am not.
We could include vanilla there and sugar........all cooked in a double-boiler...
Now to get the egg whites hard and firm...one has to use an egg beater....
(and I won't tell you with what I beat the eggs with.....)...as THAT is a one of my personal touches..

Old 12-15-2005, 11:27 PM   #225
Lena
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norfolkdave
Then I,ll have a bakers doz..LOL
And what are you going to do with them????