Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Poll: Do You Like It Here
Poll Options
Do You Like It Here

Old 12-18-2008, 02:16 PM   #1
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation
Default Are You Happy With This Site

I have heard that some of you are being approached to visit other sites that feel the need to send trolls here to bring in members they cant get on their own.
I would consider it a personal favor to let me know if anyone approaches you in the chatroom or through private messaging to visit a so called better place. That is called spam and is a big no no in the website world.

If you don't like it here let me know how to make it better. If you do like it here, I'm glad and we try hard. If you have a problem with this place than I am sorry but don't lower yourself to being a troll for another site
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:19 PM   #2
michigan_lady
Roll With Me

michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute michigan_lady has a reputation beyond repute

Penny....I love the site. I haven't been contacted about any other sites but if I were, I wouldn't move anyway. This site is near and dear to my heart. If I hear anything though I will be sure to let you know!

That's where I'll be waiting. -(Tinkerbell)
michigan_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to michigan_lady For This Useful Post:
Penny (12-18-2008)
Old 12-18-2008, 02:20 PM   #3
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

I love it here. I don't think another place could compare to this one. And if someone is trolling for another site...that's a bit bordering on betrayal. I think you and all the mods work hard here....I'm thankful for this place!
Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lacey For This Useful Post:
Penny (12-18-2008)
Old 12-18-2008, 02:27 PM   #4
jasonmnusa
Flirting Guest
Flirting Is My Life :)

jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute jasonmnusa has a reputation beyond repute

Penny,

I could never leave, this place and the folks I've met are my home and family. going to another site would be like cheating on you and everyone who works hard to make this place what it is. I run some websites and know you can't please everyone, but you all do such a great job trying!!!!

Keep it up.

Jason
jasonmnusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jasonmnusa For This Useful Post:
Penny (12-18-2008)
Old 12-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #5
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

Got to say I do love it here.

I couldn't ever see myself going any where else.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:37 PM   #6
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

Oh hell, Penny.... This is home now..... I have met some really cool people here.....Thanks, for such a cool place to hang out...
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:01 PM   #7
Badbill
Smile, makes someones day

Badbill has a reputation beyond repute Badbill has a reputation beyond repute Badbill has a reputation beyond repute Badbill has a reputation beyond repute Badbill has a reputation beyond repute Badbill has a reputation beyond repute Badbill has a reputation beyond repute Badbill has a reputation beyond repute Badbill has a reputation beyond repute Badbill has a reputation beyond repute Badbill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan_lady View Post
Penny....I love the site. I haven't been contacted about any other sites but if I were, I wouldn't move anyway. This site is near and dear to my heart. If I hear anything though I will be sure to let you know!

Same here Penny
Old 12-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #8
crow_worc
Flirting God

crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute crow_worc has a reputation beyond repute

I am new here but I do enjoy the site. You are doing a fine job. I have chatted at different sites before coming to this one. It seems more friendly here. If you have a question about the site many people will try and help you. I do have one question....without mentioning any names. How is it possible to get over 500 thread posts in a week? I am working my way up to that count.
crow_worc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:06 PM   #9
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,274 Times in 12,376 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I love this place but things are just not working out for me.. letting myself get too attached to someone and to see them here from time to time and getting nothing from them hurts too much.. I am laying low.. when I do come here it is just to visit with a friend or two then when I am done I am out.. for now I just need to stop by from time to time.. but I need to let go and I can't do that here..
Old 12-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #10
manda1
333.....only half evil

manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like

I think this site is awesome!!!
manda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #11
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

There are slower days for sure, but i mean, can't always be fast and furious eh? lol

The format is great, the threads are fun and the chatroom is cool!

Thanks for giving us this place Penny and thanks to all the mods making it cleaner and safer for us!
Old 12-18-2008, 03:26 PM   #12
Alfa
Smilin@the world go by

Thanked 4,917 Times in 3,127 Posts
Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like Alfa Is God Like

Penny, you and the mods do a great job here and to be honest I can't keep up with this site much less try to participate in any more.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:29 PM   #13
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

Without this place, I would not have met some of the most amazing people I know. To all of my friends...current and future...I am glad to know you. Thanks Penny for opening a door that I did not know existed only 8 months ago.
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jmsmith12345 For This Useful Post:
fourisit (12-19-2008), Lacey (12-18-2008), OnceAKing (12-20-2008), Siv7 (12-21-2008)
Old 12-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #14
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,990 Times in 5,790 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

I have no clue about other sites, never been on any others. Love this place. It works for me! I have never been approached by anyone else, but we did have a strange incident in chat yesterday, weird words flying all over the page and it made folks leave.

Could be a ploy! Hell if I know.

Thanks Penny and the mods!!! This is a wonderful place.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #15
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda1 View Post
I think this site is awesome!!!
Aren't you awesome,Manda?

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #16
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 2,912 Times in 2,431 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

OMG Penny this place is AWESOME,,,,,you are awesome, the mods are awesome,,,,,and most of the people are awesome

The ones who are bitching,,,need to keep on truckin, they are just upset cause this wonderful family didn't open their arms to them,,,,which means there is something wrong with them. This family is great and without it, I know a lot of us would be back to our pathetic little lives!!!

Thank you ALL!!!

Last edited by Atrebla Rose; 12-18-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Atrebla Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:39 PM   #17
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,616 Times in 9,230 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

Yeah I have heard the rumors that a few from here have/are/will go elsewhere... I have not been approached myself, and even so I just can not see me getting into any other pair of pants than this one. Its the biggest dysfunctional at times family that I have ever been a part of and I guess I just feel at home here. If you would have told me a year ago that I would be "here" I woulda laughed and tossed some smart ass comment at ya... oh ... wait I still do that......

Anyways to Penny, and all the mods.... you all rock, the site seems to change with the tide but its still a great site and one I am very happy to be a part of.
Alfa (12-19-2008), Brink (12-21-2008), fly (12-19-2008), fourisit (12-19-2008), Nice (12-20-2008), OnceAKing (12-18-2008), Penny (12-19-2008), pointofnoreturn (12-19-2008), ~freshly~ (12-20-2008)
Old 12-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #18
TammyE
Fresh start!

TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like TammyE Is God Like

Penny, you don't need to change a thing. You and the mods do an amazing job here and have kindly created this little home away from home for all of us. I've never been approached about another site but I can't imagine another site with people as great as this one. Sure, individuals may get in tiffs with one another here, but that's to be expected when people are together a lot, even in real life, but there's nothing you could ever do to prevent things like that.
TammyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:19 PM   #19
Ally
Itís time...

Thanked 7,665 Times in 5,049 Posts
Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like Ally Is God Like

Penny, I love this place. My husband may not understand why I come here or maybe won't believe me when I tell him I don't cyber in the chat room, but that's not my problem. Most of the people here are great. I love every aspect of the site. The threads have a great range - some make me laugh until I almost cry and others just make me cry...and even others just make me shake my head. The chatroom is a great place when you don't feel like posting and feel like catching up with some people quickly. I love the visitor's page and PM's...every time I log on and see one of those messages I smile because someone took at least 2 seconds to make me smile.

SO......don't change a thing and if others come to lure me away, it won't work. I haven't looked around but I doubt there's a site like this one out there with such a great community like ours.
Ally is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ally For This Useful Post:
Brink (12-21-2008), msu (12-21-2008), OnceAKing (12-18-2008), Siv7 (12-21-2008)
Old 12-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #20
Momma
Flirting God

Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like Momma Is God Like

Penny....it's just fine....don't fix what's not broken, of course it's always cool to see the improvements you make here....

I've taken a peek at a few of the other sites....and I can honestly tell you that they are weak copies of our own fabulous community here.

They hold no interest for me and I haven't been back...don't worry sweetie, your doing an awesome job here....no worries, ok?...
Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Momma For This Useful Post:
fly (12-19-2008), Penny (12-19-2008)
Old 12-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #21
Agent
I have to leave goodbye.
I'm A Flirt

Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute Agent has a reputation beyond repute

I would not join any other sites. I really like this one. Thank you Penny for the site and those great pics. (Hope like hell I can say that) lol
Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #22
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,690 Times in 3,073 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Penny, I've been kicking around since 6/05. I'm not going anywhere..... You guys are the best!
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Big O For This Useful Post:
Penny (12-19-2008)
Old 12-18-2008, 05:48 PM   #23
OnceAKing
Expecting Company

Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,510 Posts
OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like OnceAKing Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow_worc View Post
I am new here but I do enjoy the site. You are doing a fine job. I have chatted at different sites before coming to this one. It seems more friendly here. If you have a question about the site many people will try and help you. I do have one question....without mentioning any names. How is it possible to get over 500 thread posts in a week? I am working my way up to that count.
Where I went to schul...72 posts/day will get er done. Heck that's only 3 posts/hour...not so bad even for an old man.

OnceAKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:56 PM   #24
chiboy67
Flirting Guest
I'm A Flirt

chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute chiboy67 has a reputation beyond repute

I only wish we could see more of penny naked.
chiboy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 05:57 PM   #25
private beaches
Live, Laugh, and Love

private beaches has disabled reputation

This site, you've created Penny, offers so much to members. Its a place where one soon realizes others are going through some of the same marital challenges/issues, and personal challenges ,etc. Its also a fun place to let your hair down, to have fun, and feel the support of others here. I have not looked at other sites, but it would be very, very surprising, to me, if any other web site could even come close to this site and its members. -JMHO. Thanks for all you and the mods do!!
private beaches is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to private beaches For This Useful Post:
Brink (12-21-2008), Heart (12-19-2008)