Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 02-22-2006, 08:40 PM   #76
G...G
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like

Losing one of my children. I have recently lost my son's girlfriend and she lived with us pretty much and that was as close as I EVER want to come to losing a child. She was as close to me as my children and I still have hard times with it and I have a FEAR of it happening again.
G...G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:53 PM   #77
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunfiresix
I would much rather have a few of the dysfunctional fears then one of the real ones, I do fear WB finding me in these trees.
dont worry mate i'll send tha roo ta ptotect ya...
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:10 AM   #78
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

Now the thing I fear the most and dont laugh, is chris going in hospital, and me coming home alone in the car, I hate being alone, I fear that more than anything as we have never been apart. Silly perhaps as seen by some, but this Im not looking forward to at all.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:29 AM   #79
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norfolkdave
Now the thing I fear the most and dont laugh, is chris going in hospital, and me coming home alone in the car, I hate being alone, I fear that more than anything as we have never been apart. Silly perhaps as seen by some, but this Im not looking forward to at all.
hey mate u mite be physically alone, but never spiritually... come here we are all ur family....
Old 02-23-2006, 06:37 AM   #80
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yes I proberly will

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger50
hey mate u mite be physically alone, but never spiritually... come here we are all ur family....
But this day will be so empty, I will have the lights on and the TV Im being daft I know, and I know chris will be ok, but the thought of opening the front door alone and shutting it for 8 hours will be the most horrendous thing I will ever do. I know Bonnie is here and she,ll protect me, but its not the same as cuddling the one you love and then waking up to her next morning, but thats me soft old dave really, and yes I admitt frightened of the dark, always have been, a big old wimp really.............................
Old 02-23-2006, 06:52 AM   #81
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Quote:
But this day will be so empty, I will have the lights on and the TV Im being daft I know, and I know chris will be ok, but the thought of opening the front door alone and shutting it for 8 hours will be the most horrendous thing I will ever do. I know Bonnie is here and she,ll protect me, but its not the same as cuddling the one you love and then waking up to her next morning, but thats me soft old dave really, and yes I admitt frightened of the dark, always have been, a big old wimp really.............................
chin up mate, lets see some british bulldog spirit......
Old 02-23-2006, 06:59 AM   #82
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Im tying I really am

Quote:
chin up mate, lets see some british bulldog spirit......
I,ll be ok its just that I cant visalise chris lying in that hospital thats all, its only 25 miles away but in Norfolk thats a long distance when you dont feel to good yourself, I,ll be ok soon and back to my ways. Take no notice Im being silly.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:35 AM   #83
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Quote:
I,ll be ok its just that I cant visalise chris lying in that hospital thats all, its only 25 miles away but in Norfolk thats a long distance when you dont feel to good yourself, I,ll be ok soon and back to my ways. Take no notice Im being silly.
yeh mate you'll be ok else i come an kik ur arse....
Old 02-23-2006, 09:19 AM   #84
Jy
Retired
I Love It Here

Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like Jy Is God Like

count me in too Tiger.
Dave, you can do this. You're stronger than you think. And you have all of us here to help you. We're always here, night and day, whatever you need. You're never alone honey. *hug*
Jy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:55 PM   #85
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Thankyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
count me in too Tiger.
Dave, you can do this. You're stronger than you think. And you have all of us here to help you. We're always here, night and day, whatever you need. You're never alone honey. *hug*
Just being silly really, I do have I know lots of friends on here and I do so appreciate this, if I could personally come and say hi to each and everyone of you I would, but sadly I cant, Ican though contact you all by the computer and that is equally so important to me, thankyou so so much you are all angels.
Old 02-23-2006, 12:56 PM   #86
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default kick arse

Quote:
yeh mate you'll be ok else i come an kik ur arse....
Left or right footed pointed toes shoes or flat foot
Old 02-23-2006, 01:08 PM   #87
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
You are truely right when you feel the way feel...My friend.I share your pains and fear...Dear Dave, we cannot choose any event that happens to us but as Epictetus said we can choose our responses to it.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 01:41 PM   #88
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasar
You are truely right when you feel the way feel...My friend.I share your pains and fear...Dear Dave, we cannot choose any event that happens to us but as Epictetus said we can choose our responses to it.
Yes my friend you are so right, Im being silly its just we have never been apart and me at 60 frightened of the loneliness that we will shall. I know that when chris comes home I will have to do it all, i wont be able to so we will have to get home help, thats service available here in the uk. Bit I will do my best. The bit Im finding so hard and this is truthfall is the time she has her premed in the morning to when she is wheeled down to the operating room and out of my reach for an hour or so, that is killing me its the bit Im dreading, and I havent friends to come with me no one, it is this bit that will destroy me. I am having trouble getting to grips with this. After the operation I hope she comes round, to lose her would destroy me. Then when I come home after visiting hours have finished is equally going to be so lonely, both mc and sandy have told me how to cope as to has Jazzy, but I will still be alone and although chris will be in a good place, I will frett, but when she comes home i will feel so good I will do as much for her as I can, bit its the early stages on Monday 13th March that Im going to find so hard to cope.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:49 PM   #89
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Yes my friend you are so right, Im being silly its just we have never been apart and me at 60 frightened of the loneliness that we will shall. I know that when chris comes home I will have to do it all, i wont be able to so we will have to get home help, thats service available here in the uk. Bit I will do my best. The bit Im finding so hard and this is truthfall is the time she has her premed in the morning to when she is wheeled down to the operating room and out of my reach for an hour or so, that is killing me its the bit Im dreading, and I havent friends to come with me no one, it is this bit that will destroy me. I am having trouble getting to grips with this. After the operation I hope she comes round, to lose her would destroy me. Then when I come home after visiting hours have finished is equally going to be so lonely, both mc and sandy have told me how to cope as to has Jazzy, but I will still be alone and although chris will be in a good place, I will frett, but when she comes home i will feel so good I will do as much for her as I can, bit its the early stages on Monday 13th March that Im going to find so hard to cope.
Dave,When Epistetus said you can choose your resposes to an event,he meant that choose responses that will soften your pain and be realistic.I had all sorts of fear 2 years ago...You may feel bad befor the opreation but after the operation you will better for the reality is friendlier than imagination... You will see that you are coping the difficulties but wait and give yourself a chance.Be optimistic.and rely upon the md's..Good luck my Friend....

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 03:36 PM   #90
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasar
Dave,When Epistetus said you can choose your resposes to an event,he meant that choose responses that will soften your pain and be realistic.I had all sorts of fear 2 years ago...You may feel bad befor the opreation but after the operation you will better for the reality is friendlier than imagination... You will see that you are coping the difficulties but wait and give yourself a chance.Be optimistic.and rely upon the md's..Good luck my Friend....

Yasar is right, Dave. You can't control what you can't control. The waiting is always harder than the doing. Your mind paints a thousand scenarios, none of them good. The reality is always less than what you imagine. Deal in the here and now -- you haven't got time to worry about what if this, and what if that. You only have time to deal with what is now. God bless -
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 04:48 PM   #91
Rainmaker
Flirting Goddess

Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute Rainmaker has a reputation beyond repute

That my kids will grow up without their parents -the way i did-or anything dealing with my kids-i want to protect them always.
other than that i can take what is dealt to me in life
Rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 05:13 AM   #92
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Kind words from a dear friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare_change
Yasar is right, Dave. You can't control what you can't control. The waiting is always harder than the doing. Your mind paints a thousand scenarios, none of them good. The reality is always less than what you imagine. Deal in the here and now -- you haven't got time to worry about what if this, and what if that. You only have time to deal with what is now. God bless -
Yes I understand where this is coming from, last night OI had a better sleep and this morning I can get my head around it a bit more. By the time the 13th March gets here everything should I hope be able to be easier for us to accept particularly me. Like you say to me I have got to be strong yes I know, but I was a bit down yesterday as chris has never been ill in her life and I admitt how brave she is wanting to go into hospital for this operation, and here I am in my eyes a wimp of a husband, unable to control his feelings and being honest being bloody selfish............Sleep is a wonderful thing and today i feel a bit better and time will help me see this even more.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:10 AM   #93
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Hey Dave...visualize her having a good rest in a warm bed, having lots of people wait on her hand and foot and she can probably have tea whenever she wants.

Buy her a new nightgown, a bottle of her favorite lotion and a red rose - which by the way means I Love You.

Hug her for us and give yourself a feel too.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 08:12 AM   #94
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpanther
Hope I don't live too long. Don't want to end up in a rest home, not knowing my own family and depending on someone else to feed and clean me.
I hear they're opening a Married and Flirting Rest Home in the Crazy Mountains, might not be too bad.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 08:20 AM   #95
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Hello MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
Hey Dave...visualize her having a good rest in a warm bed, having lots of people wait on her hand and foot and she can probably have tea whenever she wants.

Buy her a new nightgown, a bottle of her favorite lotion and a red rose - which by the way means I Love You.

Hug her for us and give yourself a feel too.
I will be taking her out Tuesday to buy her a new nightdress and lotion, and I have brought a dozen red roses to be delivered this afternoon at 5pm, as I think she is ever so brave. I had time to sleep on it and to get my head round things, I will be alright now i know i have you all here behind me with loving words and thoughts and that means so much to me it is helping me so much thankyou.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:21 AM   #96
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Default Im coming

Quote:
I hear they're opening a Married and Flirting Rest Home in the Crazy Mountains, might not be too bad.
to the home Im coming ...LOl to antaganize my friends
Old 02-27-2006, 08:49 AM   #97
SirFox
Flirting God

Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation
Lightbulb

Quote:
MCAT: That makes me think that some of us were thinking in doing a rendez-vous, meeting up somewhere.....

There are a lot of castles in Scotland....where David can be hosting us. And I could offer my servcies as well in a nice castle here (some built by the English in the 1200s and now rebuilt by them as well...in 2006)....

That is called returning to one's roots.

Any comments?

SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 05:29 PM   #98
littleknightvision86
I Like Flirting

littleknightvision86 is a jewel in the rough littleknightvision86 is a jewel in the rough littleknightvision86 is a jewel in the rough littleknightvision86 is a jewel in the rough littleknightvision86 is a jewel in the rough littleknightvision86 is a jewel in the rough littleknightvision86 is a jewel in the rough littleknightvision86 is a jewel in the rough littleknightvision86 is a jewel in the rough littleknightvision86 is a jewel in the rough littleknightvision86 is a jewel in the rough

I fear spiders and death. I am terrified of dying, but I am more terrified of dying from a spider bite!!
littleknightvision86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 05:31 PM   #99
Sandy
Flirting Goddess

Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute Sandy has a reputation beyond repute

being alone
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 05:32 PM   #100
G...G
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like G...G Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleknightvision86
I fear spiders and death. I am terrified of dying, but I am more terrified of dying from a spider bite!!
EWWWWWW I hate spiders too!!!
G...G is offline   Reply With Quote