Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
wan2b
Flirting Demon

wan2b Is God Like wan2b Is God Like wan2b Is God Like wan2b Is God Like wan2b Is God Like wan2b Is God Like wan2b Is God Like wan2b Is God Like wan2b Is God Like wan2b Is God Like wan2b Is God Like
Smile Say it now

Yes there have been threads similar to this one and they were all good, especially the recent “I wish thread”. I had to think hard about this one. I suppose what happened a time back is the reason. They were good friend, not that close but good. We shared several groups together, had a few going outs. I liked both of them, perhaps the wife more than the husband. However he was a man’s man, not rough but you just had to like him. In church one Sunday, I saw them arrive with him carrying a sitting pillow. They set somewhat far down the aisle. I had heard that he had prostate cancer. But you know everybody does but not that young. I wanted to go down the aisle, put my arm on his shoulder and just say.... I don’t know what. I thought I’d see him again and didn’t go. I never saw him again.
You know there is difference in saying, “I wish you a million dollars“, and saying “you can use my credit card whenever you want”. What do you want to say to someone that they’ll remember perhaps forever. It doesn’t have to be profound or to your husband, lover, father but to someone, anyone, even someone you don‘t like. Mine is the first post.

To my Wife..........

Should you live for a hundred years, let me live for a hundred years less one day so that I would never live without you.

Last edited by wan2b; 09-16-2009 at 08:41 AM.
wan2b is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wan2b For This Useful Post:
daisyduck (09-16-2009), FeIsTy FaV (09-16-2009), fourisit (09-16-2009), redcat (09-16-2009), scoobertina (09-16-2009), Tempest (09-16-2009)
Old 09-16-2009, 07:58 AM   #2
Tempest
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,258 Posts
Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like

To my sons: Nothing you could ever do could make me love you less, or be less amazed by the men you are becoming.
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:35 AM   #3
disturbiagirl
💜PrincessHotLips💜

Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,169 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

To my father: Thank you!!! I can honestly say that you are the only man that I truly respect and admire and I love you very much (even though you drive me crazy sometimes). You taught me to be strong, honest and to always stand up for myself....You rock!!!

If we only have this moment, let's make it last
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:37 AM   #4
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

To the brainless wonder who damn near ran me off the road this morning..."Put down your egg McMuffin and cell phone, turn down the fucking bass, don't put 22s on your 1984 buick, and for the love of all things righteous and holy...LEARN TO FUCKING DRIVE!!!"
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:05 AM   #5
Rex
Cristalized

Thanked 3,021 Times in 2,181 Posts
Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like Rex Is God Like

To myself:
You selfish bastard, you don't even have the decency to say something to someone else.
Just because you understand that you came to this dimension alone, and you'll move on to the next, alone. Doesn't mean you can ignore all that surrounds you.
And maybe you can make a half-hearted attempt at being pleasant once and a while.
And Stop talking to yourself !
Old 09-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #6
NurseDude66
The clinic is open

NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like NurseDude66 Is God Like

for my daughter. Always remember that sacrifice is love's only real test. Seek a partner who strives to put you first, and be that partner for him. When you disagree, find peace in forgiveness... holding on to anger takes an expensive toll on your heart. Know that you are worthy of great things and that there is no rushing God's specific plan on your life. And finally, grow into the woman the type of man you dream of would desire for life.

Love, Daddy
FeIsTy FaV (09-16-2009), redcat (09-16-2009)
Old 09-16-2009, 09:35 AM   #7
daisyduck
***Beautiful disaster ***

Thanked 6,134 Times in 4,887 Posts
daisyduck Is God Like daisyduck Is God Like daisyduck Is God Like daisyduck Is God Like daisyduck Is God Like daisyduck Is God Like daisyduck Is God Like daisyduck Is God Like daisyduck Is God Like daisyduck Is God Like daisyduck Is God Like

to my son~ i will love you till the end of days and life after this one. my love you will always be there in your heart. now matter what and where you go.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:36 AM   #8
Frenchie_lady
in love with my freak!

Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,558 Posts
Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like Frenchie_lady Is God Like

to my daughter:

Sois heureuse: dans ton travail, dans tes amours, dans tes amitiés et par dessus-toi, avec toi-même.

(What??? she doesn't speak or read english!) lmao
Old 09-16-2009, 10:35 AM   #9
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 18,130 Times in 12,271 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

to my ex..

thank you for giving me a good life.. for letting me stay home to raise our children.. for providing a home for us.. for being a good friend even though our paths have parted.. for caring enough to help me through these rough times.. even though you are having a hard time yourself..

thank you for the memories.. for the good times.. and thank you for being supportive of me now.. I wish you could have during the marriage..

thank you for the kids.. they are my whole world.. I am so very proud of them.. and without you.. they wouldn't be the people they are today..

thank you for dragging me all over the south.. just to make sure my Raynaud's doesn't bother me by moving north.. you are a sweet man and I hope you find the right one someday..

T
Old 09-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #10
manda1
333.....only half evil

manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like manda1 Is God Like

To my husband......I know you didn't have your family there for you when you were growing up. You have come so far since we met, I am really proud of you. But please, don't forget that our children see everything that you are doing. Do you want a man to treat our daughter the way you treat me. You are a wonderful husband, but I want my daughter to find a man that shows her and tells her that she is his world. And do you want our son to treat me the way you treat your mother? You don't talk or see your mother for months....I don't want my son to grow up that way. Please remember that you are thier role model, you are the man in their life right now. Please try harder
manda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #11
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,399 Times in 8,527 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

To my mother: You are the most incredible woman I have ever known. You raised me single-handedly, working two jobs to provide for us..making sure we always had the necessities and a few of the "luxuries"; all the while, helping to also provide for cousins, friends, etc.

You made sure I always knew what was expected of me..it wasn't what I would have wanted, necessarily, but it was best for me.

Many years ago, we grew to become more than mother and daughter, we became friends. Something that many don't have a chance to experience; something I"ll always be grateful for.

Now, as you face your 3rd battle against cancer, your strength and stoicism are again shining through. We know there will be days ahead where your strength may desert you. On these days especially, I hope I have strength...strength to do what needs to be done, to be there for you.

You're my hero, Mom..and I want to be like you when I grow up. I love you!
wan2b (09-16-2009)
Old 11-27-2009, 08:59 PM   #12
disturbiagirl
💜PrincessHotLips💜

Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,169 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

to my mother: I miss you sooooo much, especially this time of year! You were the one that made the holiday season special for the rest of us.

I need you to hold my hand right now and tell me that everything will be alright. I need you to tell me that I'm strong and that I'm right. You were always my biggest fan, quick with a compliment and I will never forget the times that you told me you wished you were more like me. You are the only person that has ever said that to me.

Even though you aren't here anymore, I still hang an ornament on the tree every year in your memory. I got a tattoo for you this summer that I know you would love.

I love you and I miss you, but I take comfort in knowing you aren't in pain anymore, and that gives me comfort...

If we only have this moment, let's make it last
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to disturbiagirl For This Useful Post:
dixiechik (11-27-2009), msu (11-27-2009)
Old 11-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #13
so_very_fine
I have new glasses

Thanked 1,113 Times in 803 Posts
so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like so_very_fine Is God Like

To my dad:

Thank you for making me feel like a princess.
Thank you for telling me you loved and were proud of me.
Thank you for punishing me through your tears.
Thank you for instilling in me loyalty - my best quality.
Thank you for lecturing me about my grades.
Thank you for embracing and encouraging my uniqueness.
Thank you for telling me I am beautiful.
Thank you for leaning the shotgun in the corner every time a date came to pick me up!
I thank you for who I am today - it is because of you!
so_very_fine is offline   Reply With Quote