Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 12-27-2006, 11:37 AM   #26
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumba
And who is he?
Mr Snuggles!
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:43 AM   #27
Suz
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
LOL well just let me know which on you would like to try because I have a closet full of pillows! Hubby laughs at me because I bought so many! But, you understand how hard it is to find just the right one! I tried the full memory foam pillow, uhhhhh to hard and tooo big, then the contoured one uhhhh too flat and just didn't feel right. So the last one I bought was the memory foam pillow covered in down, and it's great! Not too soft, not too hard, not too big and not too small, it's just right!

Happy hunting!
LOL...when you were describing how you thought of each pillow...I swear it was as if I was saying it myself... I haven't though tried the one you're talking about...Maybe there's hope for me yet....Thanks
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:54 AM   #28
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz1973
LOL...when you were describing how you thought of each pillow...I swear it was as if I was saying it myself... I haven't though tried the one you're talking about...Maybe there's hope for me yet....Thanks
I'm sure there is one out there somewhere, good luck finding it!
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 02:09 AM   #29
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

I have back problems and a month ago had surgery so I bought a queen sixe Select Comfort bed, the one that has the air mattresses for each side that you can adjust specifically to your liking. What a difference it has made. My wife and I love it. I'm one who can fall asleep anywhere, its the staying asleep that I have always had a hard time with. I still have healing pain from the surgery so I haven't been able to fully appreciate what this bed has to offer but I do know that I definitely do not wake up with the horrible pain that I had prior to this bed and I can sleep for a much longer time than I have in a while.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:33 AM   #30
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor
I Love It Here

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiane
LOL well just let me know which on you would like to try because I have a closet full of pillows! Hubby laughs at me because I bought so many! But, you understand how hard it is to find just the right one! I tried the full memory foam pillow, uhhhhh to hard and tooo big, then the contoured one uhhhh too flat and just didn't feel right. So the last one I bought was the memory foam pillow covered in down, and it's great! Not too soft, not too hard, not too big and not too small, it's just right!

Happy hunting!
For a minute there, I thought you were talking about me !!
spare_change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:47 AM   #31
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,264 Times in 824 Posts
MCat has disabled reputation

I love our Queen Size Bed ( we need a new one )...flannel sheets right now...memory foam pillow, now I want to find one like Shiane's

We both have spent a few nights on the recliner/couch, when you're sick it's ok, otherwise not sleeping in the same bed just delays healing the marriage.

Be damned if I would be sleeping in a chair or on the couch just to avoid an aloof husband...if he's the one that doesn't want the closeness - kick his ass out of the bed.
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:25 AM   #32
Outta
Living life with passion

Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute Outta has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing avoids aloofness like a kingsize bed. It's like sleeping in different zipcodes
Outta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:29 AM   #33
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

in the bloody spare room away from her
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:30 AM   #34
lady
Flirting Goddess

lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute

I sleep in a king sized bed with hubby. I am amazed at the number of people that do not sllep in the smae bed let alone same room as spouse. I'm not sure I could handle that one.

I can actually sleep anywhere in a chair,in the tub, on the sofa, on a floor...especially if I'm sleepy. I can make love anywhere too in a chair, in the tub, on a sofa, on a floor... especially if I'm horny.
lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:33 AM   #35
Suz
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like Suz Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICurready4me
I have back problems and a month ago had surgery so I bought a queen sixe Select Comfort bed, the one that has the air mattresses for each side that you can adjust specifically to your liking. What a difference it has made. My wife and I love it. I'm one who can fall asleep anywhere, its the staying asleep that I have always had a hard time with. I still have healing pain from the surgery so I haven't been able to fully appreciate what this bed has to offer but I do know that I definitely do not wake up with the horrible pain that I had prior to this bed and I can sleep for a much longer time than I have in a while.
I've thought about getting one of those.....now you really make me want one...I want some good, deep sleep...Working nights messes with my sleep bad. So you really like it huh?
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:35 AM   #36
Spooky13
Flirting God

Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute

I want to try one of those sleep number beds,,,,
Old 12-29-2006, 10:37 AM   #37
massage mike
Flirting God

massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute

I always sleep in the nude with the wife.Need a large bed since I'm 6feet 3and one half inches
massage mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:39 AM   #38
lady
Flirting Goddess

lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute lady has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massage mike
I always sleep in the nude with the wife.Need a large bed since I'm 6feet 3and one half inches
ooo, i like it. You know what they say about tall men?
Old 12-29-2006, 10:48 AM   #39
massage mike
Flirting God

massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute massage mike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladytee
ooo, i like it. You know what they say about tall men?
I see you llike making me in my seat.I'm starting tostetch my new calvin's
Old 12-29-2006, 10:52 AM   #40
Spooky13
Flirting God

Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute Spooky13 has a reputation beyond repute

yes, they say tall men can reach stuff on high shelves at Walmart...6'4'' I understand long bed..
Old 12-29-2006, 10:53 AM   #41
lady
Flirting Goddess

How far are they streching?
Old 12-29-2006, 10:58 AM   #42
massage mike
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky13
yes, they say tall men can reach stuff on high shelves at Walmart...6'4'' I understand long bed..
we'll always have a job
Old 12-29-2006, 11:33 AM   #43
massage mike
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladytee
How far are they streching?
as far as the eye can seebut of course now i'm a little cross eyed
Old 12-29-2006, 11:45 AM   #44
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz1973
I've thought about getting one of those.....now you really make me want one...I want some good, deep sleep...Working nights messes with my sleep bad. So you really like it huh?

I love it, really. It is definitely the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. I also was told that the Radisson Hotel chain signed a contract with the makers of the bed so that if you stay at one of their hotels, they have those beds in all of their hotels so the people that own these beds can stay there and adjust it to their liking just like they are sleeping at home, which is a great thing. How often have you slept in a hotel and woke up with a backache or slept like crap because the bed was so uncomfortable. Definitely a plus for the Radisson chain. I went the extra mile and bought the adjustable frame also so the head and legs lift up. I'm hoping that my wife will help me use it for some fun and festivities but I'm probably grasping at straws on that one.
If you want to give it a try out, come join me. You won't regret it
Old 12-29-2006, 08:19 PM   #45
steve_edwards
Super Flirt

steve_edwards has a reputation beyond repute steve_edwards has a reputation beyond repute steve_edwards has a reputation beyond repute steve_edwards has a reputation beyond repute steve_edwards has a reputation beyond repute steve_edwards has a reputation beyond repute steve_edwards has a reputation beyond repute steve_edwards has a reputation beyond repute steve_edwards has a reputation beyond repute steve_edwards has a reputation beyond repute steve_edwards has a reputation beyond repute

I sleep anyplace. I love sleeping. It's the best thing ever.
steve_edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:25 AM   #46
lady
Flirting Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_edwards
I sleep anyplace. I love sleeping. It's the best thing ever.
I thought I was the only one who loved to sleep.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:25 AM   #47
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like
I don't want to sleep tonight...I'm up for the long haul!

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 05:52 AM   #48
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYMRS75
I don't want to sleep tonight...I'm up for the long haul!

What happened, mighty, I was ready to keep you up for the long haul?
Old 12-30-2006, 12:21 PM   #49
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

i like to sleep beside a man that will wake he up from time to time!
UltimateNaneki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:06 PM   #50
massage mike
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatenaneki
i like to sleep beside a man that will wake he up from time to time!
I also give off a lot of bodu heat