Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:52 AM   #1
hrdbody
Super Flirt

hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best halloween costume

As that time of year nears, people are always looking for good Ideas.

So what has been the best halloween costume you have seen or worn?
hrdbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #2
MarriedQt
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute MarriedQt has a reputation beyond repute

a group of us dressed up as dead zombie like football players and cheerleaders..........can't seem to find the pictures though.......
MarriedQt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:47 PM   #3
sandycrotch
Flirting God

sandycrotch has disabled reputation

Does everyone remember the David Lee Roth videos from the 80's? Do you remember the smarmy guy who always had the bimbos on each arm? He wore nasty leisure suits, had the gray hair, looked like a mafia wannabe. He'd say "Forget about it!"

I saw a guy pull that off to a tee and it cracked me up. It was the best one I had ever seen.
sandycrotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:53 PM   #4
Hotliz
Flirting Goddess

Hotliz has a reputation beyond repute Hotliz has a reputation beyond repute Hotliz has a reputation beyond repute Hotliz has a reputation beyond repute Hotliz has a reputation beyond repute Hotliz has a reputation beyond repute Hotliz has a reputation beyond repute Hotliz has a reputation beyond repute Hotliz has a reputation beyond repute Hotliz has a reputation beyond repute Hotliz has a reputation beyond repute

the people at one of my friends office dressed up as the gilligan's island cast last year...

Last edited by Hotliz; 10-14-2008 at 08:46 AM.
Hotliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:20 PM   #5
hrdbody
Super Flirt

hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute hrdbody has a reputation beyond repute

I once suggested to my wife that I go as a prisoner and that she go in a black hefty bag filled with newspaper and a big chain dangling. she didn't find it amusing.
The Following User Says Thank You to hrdbody For This Useful Post:
mer (10-10-2008)
Old 10-09-2008, 03:28 PM   #6
NotTooGirly
Back into the shadows

NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like NotTooGirly Is God Like

Saw this at a Halloween party some years ago...girl wearing a brown trash bag and brown tights, with dark glasses on and carrying a white cane - she was a blind date. Best one I ever managed for myself was a borrowed Penguins jersey, various appendages copiously wrapped with gauze (including my head) and I said I was Mario Lemieux.

- Aerosmith, "Dream On"
NotTooGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:43 PM   #7
FizProf
Goodbye

FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like FizProf Is God Like

My 18 yr old daughter wants to take our 8 month old son out trick-or-treating dressed as Vincent Price (complete with handle-bar mustache) in "The Pit and the Pendulum". And she's not happy about the idea of me and my wife coming along...
FizProf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #8
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

I have a friend who is 6'5" and one year we went bar hopping on Halloween.....he actually dressed as this character all night long....it was a VERY interesting night.

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/...k-N-Furter.jpg

Last edited by Tiglet; 10-09-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Tiglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:21 AM   #9
MunkyBrain
Flirting God

Thanked 2,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like MunkyBrain Is God Like

I bought a plain white mask for a dollar the other day. I think you're supposed to be creative and paint it to make it look ghoulish but honestly it looks creepy as hell just the way it is, just ask the mall security guard who kind of rudely pulled me aside told me to take it off.

So I got a real low maintenance Halloween costume this year--a hoodie and a 1 dollar mask.

And apparently, I can't put in a pic to show you all...

Last edited by MunkyBrain; 11-13-2008 at 02:08 AM.
MunkyBrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:03 AM   #10
learman3
Flirting God

learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like learman3 Is God Like

I'm not one to dress up, but when my kids were young I used to make them their costumes.

I did Darth Vader and a storm trooper, robots, stick of dynamite and many more. It was a blast, none of them were the best looking, but they were not the worst either.
learman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:56 AM   #11
One Song Hero
Flirting God

One Song Hero Is God Like One Song Hero Is God Like One Song Hero Is God Like One Song Hero Is God Like One Song Hero Is God Like One Song Hero Is God Like One Song Hero Is God Like One Song Hero Is God Like One Song Hero Is God Like One Song Hero Is God Like One Song Hero Is God Like

I haven't done much in the way of costuming over the years, so I guess going as purple and green grapes (the wife and I, in a bevy of balloons each) was about as creative as I've been so far.

I like the idea of mixing two (traditional?) costumes into something unique and cool, as in the case of the zombified football players and cheerleaders (very nice, MarriedQT!).
One Song Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:02 AM   #12
hrdbody
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiglet View Post
I have a friend who is 6'5" and one year we went bar hopping on Halloween.....he actually dressed as this character all night long....it was a VERY interesting night.

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/...k-N-Furter.jpg

Now that is creepy.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:24 AM   #13
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

I saw one many years ago where a guy had a big wooden barrel around him held up by straps over his shoulders. He looked naked under it and where the hole is in the barrel, he put a dildo so it looked like his pecker was sticking out of the hole. It was hilarious.

Also, my uncle hand made a Mr Peanut costume out of paper mache. He did an awesome job with it and won prizes at every party he went to for a couple years.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:25 AM   #14
tiger50
I turned into a lurker
I Love It Here

Location: I come from a land downunder, where women glow and men plunder,can you hear,can you hear the thunder
tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like tiger50 Is God Like

nekked, now that wud scare tha bejayus outa anyone....
tiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #15
MIGHTY
It's all real...

MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like MIGHTY Is God Like

I saw a costume one year where the woman was a box of tissue. I thought it was both cute and creative.

The best costume I ever wore, I believe, was when I dressed up as a boy. I went to work that night. Had baggy jeans, tennis shoes, my hair under a cap, pasted facial hair, a sweat jacket, and my ID. Most of the crew thought I was a new employee. Most of them were shocked when they found out that that boy was actually me.

1. Never take your comfort for granted. It can change in a moment's notice.

2. Always be yourself and never apologize for who you are or who you have become internally. One person's trash is always another's treasure.

3. Believe in your heart. Believe in love, in life, in new beginnings.

4. Never have regrets. Learn from your mistakes and misfortunes. Know that life is one big test. You can pass it if you learn from the pop quizzes along the way.
MIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:45 PM   #16
Lena
Administrator

Thanked 2,293 Times in 1,450 Posts
Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbilly View Post

And apparently, I can't put in a pic to show you all...
You can stop sulking now!!
You will show off your pic!!!
Lena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:25 PM   #17
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

My parents went to a Halloween party as a nun and a priest one year.

I borrowed the costume from Mom a few years later....and made the nun pregnant.

How times change....
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:23 AM   #18
Dmy
Always dreaming!

Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like Dmy Is God Like

I have been a few ...from part of a the Fruit of the LOOM underwear guys, to a black tribal guy, a woman,wife was Dorthy and I was the Scarecrow,Pirate,,, hmmm .....to a few others....need a good one this year! I am thinking something more sexy.
Dmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:31 AM   #19
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

I think I'll be a goat.........

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:39 PM   #20
celtichazel
Super Flirt

celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute celtichazel has a reputation beyond repute

dorothy from wizard of oz, the wizard behind the curtain showed me a good time!
celtichazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:41 PM   #21
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

OMG i have had so many.....

Last year I wore a pirate patch and put a big black P on my chest.. (black-eyed pea)
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:07 PM   #22
fly
Well hello Mr. Mister....

Location: In my own make believe land. it's warm in here. No wait.....I'm standing over the vent. CRAP!!!
Thanked 1,744 Times in 1,063 Posts
fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like fly Is God Like

I think this Cowboys cheerleader outfit is growing on me!!!
Hey baby can you get me one just like this???????
Then I'll give you your own personal "routine"!!!!

RA-RA

fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:12 PM   #23
ladyyhawk
Super Flirt

ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute ladyyhawk has a reputation beyond repute

nothing sexier than a transexual... lol
ladyyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:42 PM   #24
MrHyde
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,532 Times in 1,108 Posts
MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like MrHyde Is God Like

I like when groups do a theme. I saw this group that did the Matrix..they looked pretty awesome.
MrHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #25
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

everyone dress all in green

gang green (bad, but funny)
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote