Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Poll: Would You Marry The Same Person Again?
Poll Options
Would You Marry The Same Person Again?

Old 07-18-2005, 10:14 PM   #1
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation
Question If you could do it over again would you marry the same person?

I would, after 24 years we still have fun together and still love eachother
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 10:42 PM   #2
Seeker
Flirting God

Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute Seeker has a reputation beyond repute

The good times far outwiegh the bad. Yes, I would likely do it again! 25 years, 4 boys, 2 daughters - in - law, 1 Grandchild, and another on the way. All these things I would have missed without this woman I married!
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 01:03 AM   #3
jcb2369
I Like Flirting

jcb2369 is an unknown quantity at this point

The only thing good that came out of my marriage is my two boys...
jcb2369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 03:45 AM   #4
bobnjane
I Like Flirting

bobnjane is an unknown quantity at this point

separated after 25 years wont go back now fresh fields to trawl
bobnjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 05:40 AM   #5
illmakeurtoeswiggle
Big Green Flirtin Machine

illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Uh,..... I DON"T THINK SO!

I had to come back and ad this...
Not only no, but HELL NO!

I still love her, but if I knew then what I know now...no fucking way!

Last edited by illmakeurtoeswiggle; 07-19-2005 at 05:51 AM.
illmakeurtoeswiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 09:07 AM   #6
nlightenedrogue
Super Flirt

nlightenedrogue has disabled reputation

I really would. If anything, I've come to realize that problems in a marriage are often the result of the dynamic that occurs between two people. I don't view all of the problems that we've had as my wife's fault. She had an affair about six years ago and while I was hurt and angry, once I got past the damage to my ego, I was able to look at myself and the role I played in creating the conditions that made the affair an attractive option. We've been married for 13 years and our marriage - in every department - is better than ever. If my wife and I divorced, I don't think I'd ever re-marry, though. Once is enough.
nlightenedrogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 12:06 PM   #7
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute

No I dont think I would.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 12:40 PM   #8
Penny
Proprietor

Thanked 1,616 Times in 657 Posts
Penny has disabled reputation

Did you know the person she had the affair with
Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 01:53 PM   #9
mark2gmtrans
Super Flirt

mark2gmtrans is an unknown quantity at this point

I would not have married her if I had known the way it would turn out, I will never understand how someone could change the way she did, and then with her drinking and getting high all the time that just killed it for me, which is why I divorced her. I am seeing a girl now who seems to be very sweet, no booze no drugs great sex but I do not know if I will ever get married again, because of the way the first time came out.
mark2gmtrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 02:16 PM   #10
Lkng4thrdNwi
Super Horny

Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute Lkng4thrdNwi has a reputation beyond repute

I would get married again... My first husband was a dick... Cheated on me because I was too fat for him... Lazy bastard... The only thing good I got from him was my daughter and a kickass chicken recipe... I am engaged right now (althought i call him my hubby) to a wonderful man that loves my fat ass as big as it is... (it still grosses me out but hey he likes it)... Now I have 2 boys from him plus my daughter and we've been going strong for 6 years now... I love you Homie!!!
Lkng4thrdNwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 02:32 PM   #11
Unregistered
Flirting Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny
Did you know the person she had the affair with
I only knew him as an acquaintance, who travelled in the same circle as we did with our friends.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:33 PM   #12
nlightenedrogue
Super Flirt

nlightenedrogue has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
I only knew him as an acquaintance, who travelled in the same circle as we did with our friends.
I posted the message above, I don't understand how I ended up being logged out...
nlightenedrogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 02:41 PM   #13
in_thelounge
Super Flirt

in_thelounge is an unknown quantity at this point

if i could do it all over again i would. i am not saying that i would do everything the same but i would have to be with my lady all over and all over my lady
in_thelounge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 06:42 PM   #14
roughneck
Super Flirt

roughneck is an unknown quantity at this point

I would marry mine again been married 15 years maybe change a few things but we love each other.
roughneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 10:34 PM   #15
ross57412
Flirting Guest
Flirt Aholic

ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute ross57412 has a reputation beyond repute

would i merry the same person over again the answer to that lies somewere between the chances of no way and no how lol who says im not bitter im not really im with a wonderful lady now well were sort of dating if thats possable over here shes a nurse im a combat grunt lol a match made in the milatery
ross57412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 01:40 PM   #16
Flirting Mom
Flirting Guest

I wouldnt have my kids if I didn't but I would hate to have to deal with him again
Old 07-21-2005, 01:36 AM   #17
hank69
Flirter

hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute hank69 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure i would had or up and downs but that's all of us. I do some things differnt but that's hind sight. So just look ahead maybe i'll get head
hank69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 02:44 PM   #18
Cindy
Flirting Guest

So far so good so I will say yes
Old 07-22-2005, 09:59 AM   #19
biganbad
I Like Flirting

biganbad is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i would marry her over and over again
biganbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 11:15 AM   #20
Zpanther
Flirting God

Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like Zpanther Is God Like

Yeah. Wouldn't have these 30 years of memories and most of 'em are good. Fortunately, my boys look like their mom. Who knows? If I'd have picked someone else, my kids might have turned out looking like me. Lady P's been a good wife - most of the time (she reads these posts once in awhile), a good mother, and well... how many other guys in their 50's have a wife that still looks better than most 20 year olds and wants sex every day (AND doesn't mind me 'flirting' with other women). Now that I think about it, Hell YEAH I'd marry her again!
Old 07-22-2005, 08:13 PM   #21
illmakeurtoeswiggle
Big Green Flirtin Machine

illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute illmakeurtoeswiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpanther
Yeah. Wouldn't have these 30 years of memories and most of 'em are good. Fortunately, my boys look like their mom. Who knows? If I'd have picked someone else, my kids might have turned out looking like me. Lady P's been a good wife - most of the time (she reads these posts once in awhile), a good mother, and well... how many other guys in their 50's have a wife that still looks better than most 20 year olds and wants sex every day (AND doesn't mind me 'flirting' with other women). Now that I think about it, Hell YEAH I'd marry her again!

You're a lucky, lucky man! I'm jealous ZP...enveous is probably a better word.

Now, ya got me curious as to what Mrs. P looks like? "Looks better than most 20 year olds"!
Does she still want me to make her toes wiggle? If she does....I'M IN!WOW!

Actually ZP I'm happy for you...by what I've read on here from you...you're one helluva guy! You deserve a woman like Mrs. P!
illmakeurtoeswiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 08:20 PM   #22
swabie16
Super Flirt

swabie16 is an unknown quantity at this point

sure would but maybe sooner
swabie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 11:48 PM   #23
Wet Beaver
Goddess

Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute Wet Beaver has a reputation beyond repute

No Question about it, it been 21 years, and i hope for a whole lot more
Old 07-23-2005, 11:05 AM   #24
JasperJackal
I Like Flirting

JasperJackal is an unknown quantity at this point

It's almost a year to the day since my wife walked out on me and the children. And in the that year I have learned a lot about her deviousness and dishonesty throughout the 10 years we were married, a lot of which came from people who were supposed to be her friends. A could get on my soapbox now and lambast her for all she's done but that isn't why we are here, is it? So the answer to the question is that there are not enough words in my vocabulary meaning "No" that match the way I feel about her. Hope that made sense. Regards to all, Jasper
JasperJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 01:06 PM   #25
kooltsinoy0
I Like Flirting

kooltsinoy0 is an unknown quantity at this point

not really sure ......
kooltsinoy0 is offline   Reply With Quote