Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 02-25-2018, 10:41 PM   #51
dfwboytoy
Flirting God

dfwboytoy Is God Like dfwboytoy Is God Like dfwboytoy Is God Like dfwboytoy Is God Like dfwboytoy Is God Like dfwboytoy Is God Like dfwboytoy Is God Like dfwboytoy Is God Like dfwboytoy Is God Like dfwboytoy Is God Like dfwboytoy Is God Like

Very good advice. I also use a separate email account that doesn't have my name in it at all and do not have that account on my phone.
dfwboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 08:02 AM   #52
madmax
Donator

Thanked 6,318 Times in 4,949 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

Just be really careful peeps, especially if you are new to this or if you aren't that confident on the web. It's so easy to give away information about yourself without realising it. Just mentioning places you have been, local companies, family first names may not seem much on their own but together they start to identify you personally. There are a lot of nutters out there (coming from a guy with mad in his name lol), play but play safe.
& to all