Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting

Married And Flirting Are You A Flirt? Do you enjoy flirting? Let the flirt in you come out here!

Old 09-29-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
curiousandsingle
I Like Flirting

curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute
Default I think a married man may like me....

I am single college girl and I am starting to think that an older married man that I work with likes me. I definitely don't want to be in a relationship with him, but I do enjoy flirting.

I know that he finds me attractive. He has commented on my looks to not only me, but other men I work with. He always stands super close to me and he touches me on my back and shoulder. I just have a feeling about it.

I used to think that I was making too much out of this, but he makes comments and looks at me in ways that are unquestionable.

How can I let him know that I am interested without being too obvious?
Is it wrong that I like him this much? How do I know if this is something that he would act on and how do I know that this isn't just something he does with every woman?
curiousandsingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:36 PM   #2
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 15,600 Times in 10,585 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

You said you don't want a relationship and then you said you are interested.. What exactly are you interested in? I would be careful first off with doing anything more than flirting with a coworker.. he already tells other guys that you are attractive to him, what is going to stop him from saying other things, if it goes further...

I wouldn't do it myself...

Come to me my sweetest friend
Can you feel my heart again
I'll take you back where you belong
And this will be our favorite song
Come to me with secrets bare
I'll love you more so don't be scared
When we're old and near the end
We'll go home and start again
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:42 PM   #3
curiousandsingle
I Like Flirting

curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute curiousandsingle has a reputation beyond repute

Well, this job isn't my career for starters. I am not planning on staying there long since I will be graduating from college soon.

I am not interested in a full blown relationship with anyone. That doesn't mean that I don't want to be romantically involved with someone. I am definitely attracted to him and would probably act on it if he wanted to.

However, I just want to keep it light and fun. I don't want to take him from his wife or anything like that, I just like the way he makes me feel.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:47 PM   #4
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,422 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousandsingle
Well, this job isn't my career for starters. I am not planning on staying there long since I will be graduating from college soon.

I am not interested in a full blown relationship with anyone. That doesn't mean that I don't want to be romantically involved with someone. I am definitely attracted to him and would probably act on it if he wanted to.

However, I just want to keep it light and fun. I don't want to take him from his wife or anything like that, I just like the way he makes me feel.
Welcome,Curious..Welcome.I am an old man who loves ladies every age young or old.If you ask me leave yourself on the waves of love whoever or whether he is married or not doesn not matter.Love is love worth to live..
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:47 PM   #5
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 15,600 Times in 10,585 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:

Well if that is all you want then go for it.. flirting can lead to other things though so be careful...

Come to me my sweetest friend
Can you feel my heart again
I'll take you back where you belong
And this will be our favorite song
Come to me with secrets bare
I'll love you more so don't be scared
When we're old and near the end
We'll go home and start again
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:48 PM   #6
toowildtotame
Quiet and Ready

toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute toowildtotame has a reputation beyond repute

Don't do it !! Do not mix as they " Business with Pleasure"!!

He's married -- your not so it can only cause you much heart ache and stress and perhaps earn you a reputation at the office you don't want.
toowildtotame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 03:08 PM   #7
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Welcome to the site....

To answer your question......getting involved with a married co-worker who talks to his friends about you....will end your career before it begins....
Most people don't realize that office gossip is not limited to your office or even your company....

I'm guessing he's a serial philanderer...a player...and those guys are useless, ruthless and best to be avoided...
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 03:29 PM   #8
mrdiscreet
Flirting God

mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered
Welcome to the site....

To answer your question......getting involved with a married co-worker who talks to his friends about you....will end your career before it begins....
Most people don't realize that office gossip is not limited to your office or even your company....

I'm guessing he's a serial philanderer...a player...and those guys are useless, ruthless and best to be avoided...
Agree with Red here. Normally I'd say, hey wahtever you want, but you are so young: it ruins a woman's career to be seen in the office as a slut (not my term, but being blunt about what gets said around office coolers). Be very aware that your reputation will follow you from job to job. As an older married man, I 100% guarantee you you can find someone similar (and why not upgrade, he doesn't sound like a prince) outside your workplace. We're a pretty suggestivble lot!

You're not too smart, are you? I like that in a man.
Matty (Kathleen Turner) - Body Heat
mrdiscreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 04:15 PM   #9
w9kw
Flirting God

w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute w9kw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am single college girl and I am starting to think that an older married man that I work with likes me. I definitely don't want to be in a relationship with him, but I do enjoy flirting.

I know that he finds me attractive. He has commented on my looks to not only me, but other men I work with. He always stands super close to me and he touches me on my back and shoulder. I just have a feeling about it.

I used to think that I was making too much out of this, but he makes comments and looks at me in ways that are unquestionable.

Is it wrong that I like him this much? How do I know if this is something that he would act on and how do I know that this isn't just something he does with every woman?
Hell gal pick on us single guys we need to have fun to lol
w9kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:29 PM   #10
p.J
Flirting God

p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like p.J Is God Like

Quote:

I find this rather disturbing if I am honest... I do however, would like to know his age. You curiousandsingle, at the wonderful age of 22! I wonder if the attention this married buck is actually what flatters you so... what do you find so attractive about him that you do not with men your own age? I am not be patronising here, because believe me I know where you are coming from. I had an affair with a married man (many moons ago) - I was 21 he was 36 - for 4 years, while extremely passionate and dear god he taught me so much! and yes I fell in love with him... to cut a very very long story short he stayed with his wife!
So what I am trying to say? well, remember, you are not forced to act on your instincts. You can't always control what you feel, but what you do about those feelings is totally in your court... Put yourself and your values first and you should know what to do. Good luck!
p.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 08:30 PM   #11
Cotties
Forum BLeader

Thanked 2,726 Times in 2,056 Posts
Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like Cotties Is God Like

First thing that came to mind when I read this was...asking older married women for advise on this one is suicidal....laughs...

as for letting him know you like him....just licking your lips when he looks at you probably does it for him..

one thing about older more mature men is they do communicate alot better than guys you have already dated...so talk to him and he may tell you what he wants out of the relationship...chances are its just to grab your ass and head home to his wife...

Lots of guys are happily married just not happy in bed..sounds to me like you are both looking for the same thing...good luck and keep me as a backup if he falls through
Quote:

Old 09-29-2007, 08:46 PM   #12
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

22 eh? Okay here's my two cents worth....keep your relationship to innocent flirting and let him know that you won't let it go any further than that.

And when you're ready/wanting a serious relationship then go find someone who's single...there's plenty of them out there

Good luck

RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 09:57 PM   #13
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

Curious and single

First, decide what you really want and how far you are willing to let the flirting go…how much is too much and what are your acceptable limits? What is that you like about him? Is it the attention, his looks or something else?

Send a note telling him how you feel and what you are looking for. Leave it up to him.

Remember you always have the right to say no! Use caution and care because if he is married, you are playing with fire. Someone single and closer to your age can be just as nice.

Last edited by WandaRing; 09-29-2007 at 10:00 PM.
WandaRing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:23 PM   #14
curiousandsingle
I Like Flirting

I actually liked him before I knew he was married, I guess I didn't realize that ring on his finger.

I do not know for sure how old he is, but I am assuming about 10-15 years older, which I am completely fine with at this point in my life. I feel like I am very mature for my age and definitely have considered all of the negatives, but it seems like the positives have outweighed the negatives.

I work in a nice restaurant, and this man is my boss. I know a lot of you may think that is wrong, but I feel like there is a mutual attraction there and I just don't know how to get him to express that with me.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:55 AM   #15
mrdiscreet
Flirting God

mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like mrdiscreet Is God Like

Quote:
I actually liked him before I knew he was married, I guess I didn't realize that ring on his finger.

I do not know for sure how old he is, but I am assuming about 10-15 years older, which I am completely fine with at this point in my life. I feel like I am very mature for my age and definitely have considered all of the negatives, but it seems like the positives have outweighed the negatives.

I work in a nice restaurant, and this man is my boss. I know a lot of you may think that is wrong, but I feel like there is a mutual attraction there and I just don't know how to get him to express that with me.
Your old enough to do as you wish, folks here just want you to do so with your eyes open. Not a judgmental place here as to "right" and "wrong"; I think many have just seen this scenario play out badly and wanted to give you the benefit of their experience.

I'd focus on this following you: are you really confident talk won't bleed over to your chosen line of work? If he's you boss, and turns out to be a cad, imagine the reference he may give. It happens. But no one here can assess the situation as well as you, just things ot consider.

You're not too smart, are you? I like that in a man.
Matty (Kathleen Turner) - Body Heat
mrdiscreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:53 PM   #16
Kurio99
I Like Flirting

Kurio99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am married and enjoy light flirting with women, both younger and older. A smile, a friendly hello, lending a hand, and some light banter. I am not out to get laid. Maybe I am being a tease, and hopefully the other person is playing the same game. Such encounters seem to brighten my day and when I go home, I tend to be in a frisky mood for my wife.

Thank goodness, no woman has ever tried to take it to the next stage with me. I am not sure that I would have the courage or self control to say no. Each small step will lead to another. I visualize that road and know that it will lead nowhere good. Will you help start him down this long dark path?
Kurio99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:39 PM   #17
Domus
R.I.P.

Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute Domus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You sound like a very determined and intelligent young lady.
I'm sure you'll find a way
Domus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 03:15 PM   #18
RedHotPisces
Flirting Goddess

RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like RedHotPisces Is God Like

hello kurio...welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurio99
I am married and enjoy light flirting with women, both younger and older. A smile, a friendly hello, lending a hand, and some light banter. I am not out to get laid. Maybe I am being a tease, and hopefully the other person is playing the same game. Such encounters seem to brighten my day and when I go home, I tend to be in a frisky mood for my wife.

Thank goodness, no woman has ever tried to take it to the next stage with me. I am not sure that I would have the courage or self control to say no. Each small step will lead to another. I visualize that road and know that it will lead nowhere good. Will you help start him down this long dark path?
RedHotPisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:39 PM   #19
masterx1412
Super Flirt

masterx1412 is an unknown quantity at this point

You will get any where from "go for it!" to "never even consider it", but the bottom line is that you need to understand that there may be consequences if you move forward with it. If you are ok with that, then no matter what anyone says, you will make the final decision.

Just to throw my 2 cents in there though (I had to.. ), if you do decide to pursue it, i would definitely flirt with him to see how he responds. If he responds, then continue to ramp it up a bit then move on from there.
masterx1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:19 PM   #20
p.a
Flirting God

p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute

I think your playing with fire for the sake of a little fun. Others can be hurt including you. Ever heard of Monika Lewinsky?
Consider the possibility that if this man loses his family and his job over this little fling he might want to blame someone other than himself. Do you do well with crazy people looking to kill you? No this is not far fetched. Several young women have come up missing and found dead this year. One that comes to mind is the pregnant young lady who was killed by her cop lover.

If this sounds like I'm trying to scare you it's because I am and if I knew your parents they would know about this to. You say your about to graduate from college. Do they teach common sense at this college or is this one of those girl gone wild party schools.
I hope you find that insulting so that maybe you will grow up and take life a bit more seriously.
p.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 05:59 AM   #21
duanehofner
Flirting God

duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute duanehofner has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds like he's interested, go slow, keep a little flirt going and eventually he may suggest lunch. Good luck but also don't get wrapped up with the guy too much, It' not likely he'll leave his wife for you, no matter how bad he tells you she is

Last edited by duanehofner; 10-03-2007 at 06:04 AM.
duanehofner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 12:55 PM   #22
simplygrace
Flirting God

simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute simplygrace has a reputation beyond repute

I'd wait to see if made the first move.
simplygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:58 PM   #23
fondew2004
N/A

fondew2004 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
You said you don't want a relationship and then you said you are interested.. What exactly are you interested in? I would be careful first off with doing anything more than flirting with a coworker.. he already tells other guys that you are attractive to him, what is going to stop him from saying other things, if it goes further...

I wouldn't do it myself...
I agree with Scoob....be very very careful at work....there are too many laws and dangers there.
But as far as "older"....hey, if you're physically attracted to him...you go girl!

Tease away...if something hotter develops....so much the better.
fondew2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:42 PM   #24
leggy
living real

Thanked 1,814 Times in 1,381 Posts
leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like leggy Is God Like

Well, being married I have seen girls like u who have taken an interest in my husband.. Why don't you find a single guy??? Is there a problem?? If you flirt with him you may be getting yourself in a fix if you know what I mean... If you don't intend on doing something about it I wouldn't pursue it.. If it is a work situation you need to be careful.. did they go over sexual harassment policy with you????
Old 06-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #25
jmsmith12345
vaginas are weird
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,509 Times in 2,131 Posts
jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like jmsmith12345 Is God Like

Ummm...I am looking to fill a position in my office.
jmsmith12345 is offline   Reply With Quote