Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 06-05-2008, 04:19 PM   #1
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,258 Times in 5,096 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like
Default Daily Horoscope

Dont know if the rest of you like them... but I enjoy reading them every day just for kicks.

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Spend time with friends or involved in an activity that will help you better yourself or your position. If you can swing it, take the day off and do something you find challenging but fun.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Talks will bring about a situation conducive to your getting ahead. You can resolve any problem that crops up by being honest. Pay back or collect old debts and you can establish a budget that works effectively for you.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): You have a handle on what you want done, so what's the hold up? Move forward, regardless of what anyone else does or says. A change or commitment in your love relationship will positively shape your future.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Changes going on around you will make you nervous and emotional. Try to hold things together. You will probably be overreacting, so before you decide to confront someone, consider the pros and cons of your actions.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You should keep your plans under wraps for now, especially if they entail a lifestyle change or a trip. Someone you work with or for is likely to take you the wrong way if you are blunt. Love is heading your way.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Pull in favors from those you helped in the past and you can hold your position and make professional gains. Someone from your past will remind you of your dreams, hopes and wishes. Don't give in to demands.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): If you aren't on vacation, you should be. At least take some time out to relax. An interesting conversation may take you in a new direction. Don't give in to emotional blackmail from children or loved ones.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You have to look at the big picture and step into the spotlight. Trust in yourself, not what someone else tries to lead you to believe. Fear is your downfall so face it head on. It's time to think big or go home.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): You'll be caught up in the moment, overreacting to money matters, in turmoil about business and personal partners. If you stretch the truth in dealing with others, you may have to backtrack to avoid future problems.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Your mind is in overdrive. You will have everyone's attention so handle it properly. Being overly generous to impress or make up for something you did will probably work, but buying love, trust or favors will cost you later.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): A change regarding the way you earn your living will result in greater thoughts about what you really want to do next. A domestic service or product may be something to think about. You will do best working on your own.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Stick close to home where you feel safe and in control. A couple of small alterations to the way you have things set up will allow you to work more from your own residence. The less time spent with others, the better it will be for you.

Last edited by Jelly; 06-05-2008 at 04:22 PM. Reason: for me... it seems hororscope was more appropriate lol
Jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
Krystal
Flirting God

Thanked 1,079 Times in 774 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Changes going on around you will make you nervous and emotional. Try to hold things together. You will probably be overreacting, so before you decide to confront someone, consider the pros and cons of your actions.

....and thats the truth!

(and JB, honey....it's "horoscope", lol)
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Krystal For This Useful Post:
Jelly (06-05-2008)
Old 06-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 9,258 Times in 5,096 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post

....and thats the truth!

(and JB, honey....it's "horoscope", lol)

Damn my day!!!

btw hororscope seemed a little more fitting

Last edited by Jelly; 06-05-2008 at 04:23 PM.
Jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #4
Atrebla Rose
Loving where life has me!

Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,081 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You should keep your plans under wraps for now, especially if they entail a lifestyle change or a trip. Someone you work with or for is likely to take you the wrong way if you are blunt. Love is heading your way.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Atrebla Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:23 PM   #5
Krystal
Flirting God

Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post

Damn my day!!!
We still love ya, babe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krystal For This Useful Post:
Jelly (06-05-2008)
Old 06-05-2008, 04:28 PM   #6
sweet

Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,607 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): A change regarding the way you earn your living will result in greater thoughts about what you really want to do next. A domestic service or product may be something to think about. You will do best working on your own.

domestic service or product?

I already provide domestic services in my home. I hate it, and I'm not gonna do it for anyone else! Unless it was for some handsome, rich bachelor..
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:32 PM   #7
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Pull in favors from those you helped in the past and you can hold your position and make professional gains. Someone from your past will remind you of your dreams, hopes and wishes. Don't give in to demands.

Now who could that be

Nice thread JB - thanks hun

RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedVixen For This Useful Post:
Jelly (06-05-2008)
Old 06-05-2008, 05:05 PM   #8
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 15,851 Times in 10,733 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Yes! Nobody knows what I am up to.. I am staying low.... and LOVE better head my way soon.... I want him to jump in his car and just drive to me... I NEED him... hehehehe
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:06 PM   #9
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like

Wow....mine hit home...
Old 06-05-2008, 05:09 PM   #10
LuckyJest
Questing...

LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute LuckyJest has a reputation beyond repute

...mine just said the obvious..."lucky..."
Old 06-05-2008, 05:10 PM   #11
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 16,155 Times in 8,392 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Pull in favors from those you helped in the past and you can hold your position (oooo naughty i like that) and make professional gains. Someone from your past will remind you of your dreams(and how she swallowed them whole, chewed on em .. and spit them out...love ya honey), hopes and wishes. Don't give in to demands.(yeah.. so no one is telling me when to stop drinkin tonight)
Old 06-05-2008, 05:11 PM   #12
Krystal
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego View Post
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Pull in favors from those you helped in the past and you can hold your position (oooo naughty i like that) and make professional gains. Someone from your past will remind you of your dreams(and how she swallowed them whole, chewed on em .. and spit them out...love ya honey), hopes and wishes. Don't give in to demands.(yeah.. so no one is telling me when to stop drinkin tonight)
Ahhh...a Virgo...same as my husband! That explains everything!!
Old 06-05-2008, 05:18 PM   #13
pagirl
Missing Him

pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like pagirl Is God Like

Quote:

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You have to look at the big picture and step into the spotlight. Trust in yourself, not what someone else tries to lead you to believe. Fear is your downfall so face it head on. It's time to think big or go home.
Well, before i read this I stepped into the spotlight so hopefully this is saying that it was the right thing to do...

Thanks for the thread Jelly...

pagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:20 PM   #14
Sweetdreams069
Flirting God

Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute Sweetdreams069 has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, I sure like the part where love is heading my way... hope I don't miss it
Sweetdreams069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #15
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,467 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Dont know if the rest of you like them... but I enjoy reading them every day just for kicks.
Thank YOU!! I used to send Solo his & mine everyday till he said he hated the horoscope guy. LOL.

Solo:
Quote:
ARIES (March 21-April 19): Spend time with friends or involved in an activity that will help you better yourself or your position. If you can swing it, take the day off and do something you find challenging but fun.
Me:
Quote:
Oh!! Mine fits today!!!
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:54 PM   #16
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 16,155 Times in 8,392 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
Ahhh...a Virgo...same as my husband! That explains everything!!
Really... does it now?? .. I am certain him and I are like twins or sumethin
Old 06-05-2008, 06:09 PM   #17
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

Yup, I'm a cusper:

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Stick close to home where you feel safe and in control. A couple of small alterations to the way you have things set up will allow you to work more from your own residence. The less time spent with others, the better it will be for you.

I already work on my own but if I don't spend time with others how do I make a living, just asking is all. lol
Old 06-05-2008, 06:21 PM   #18
Good_Lad
Filling in the blanks.

Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet View Post

domestic service or product?

I already provide domestic services in my home. I hate it, and I'm not gonna do it for anyone else! Unless it was for some handsome, rich bachelor..
Could a "domestic product" be a sex toy???
Old 06-05-2008, 06:33 PM   #19
JCDxn
Take Me or Leave Me!!

JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): If you aren't on vacation, you should be. At least take some time out to relax. An interesting conversation may take you in a new direction. Don't give in to emotional blackmail from children or loved ones.

I think my mind is on a permanent vacation... in paradise....
Old 06-05-2008, 06:47 PM   #20
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

Hummmm.... interesting!

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:56 PM   #21
softrosepetal
Flirting God

softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute softrosepetal has a reputation beyond repute

That pretty much describes the whole week! lol I tend to be compulsive and act before I think.....oh well
softrosepetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:01 PM   #22
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,467 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego View Post
VIRGO (
Quote:
Originally Posted by torin30 View Post
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): VIRGO
Two Virgo's together are very compatable.
Both of you are prone to have fits of perfectionism, and at such times you are extremely critical and difficult to please. You may vacillate between extreme neatness and sloppiness, or be very particular about some things but very casual or even sloppy in handling other areas of life. Because each of you has an eye for detail and can be very skilled and exacting when you put your mind to it, you have the potential to work together very well in any area that requires extreme care and attention. There is the problem, however, that your combined perfectionism may make both of you dissatisfied with anything that you attempt. Both of you like to express your love for someone by doing practical things for that person, and both of you enjoy helping out with daily chores and various tasks. The similarity in your traits makes you a well-matched couple.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
Shawn (06-05-2008)
Old 06-05-2008, 07:10 PM   #23
private beaches
Live, Laugh, and Love

private beaches has disabled reputation

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Talks will bring about a situation conducive to your getting ahead. You can resolve any problem that crops up by being honest. Pay back or collect old debts and you can establish a budget that works effectively for you.

(Okay, I talk too much as it is, and I'm waaayyy to honest, dont owe any debts personally and would never ask for it back if it was owed to me. )

Last edited by private beaches; 06-05-2008 at 07:15 PM.
private beaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:12 PM   #24
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 8,477 Times in 5,367 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

I would have been happier if it said you were gonna win the lotto, but what the heck who doesn't want a trip, a fight and a new love
Old 06-05-2008, 07:19 PM   #25
sassynsweet
A little bit of both!

sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like sassynsweet Is God Like

Well hell. Guess I shouldn't go to the Vice President and tell them I want to be fired huh? Guess the love coming my way is some poor outta work soul that will need my income .. again. *sigh*

"Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
sassynsweet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
daily , horoscope