Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 06-05-2008, 06:26 PM   #26
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
Two Virgo's together are very compatable.
Both of you are prone to have fits of perfectionism, and at such times you are extremely critical and difficult to please. You may vacillate between extreme neatness and sloppiness, or be very particular about some things but very casual or even sloppy in handling other areas of life. Because each of you has an eye for detail and can be very skilled and exacting when you put your mind to it, you have the potential to work together very well in any area that requires extreme care and attention. There is the problem, however, that your combined perfectionism may make both of you dissatisfied with anything that you attempt. Both of you like to express your love for someone by doing practical things for that person, and both of you enjoy helping out with daily chores and various tasks. The similarity in your traits makes you a well-matched couple.

Are you ...ummm... implying something??

Thats kinda creepy accurate! Thanks, Sneaky!

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:31 PM   #27
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,468 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by torin30 View Post

Are you ...ummm... implying something??

Thats kinda creepy accurate! Thanks, Sneaky!
LOL. You bet. The Aries/ Scorpio is very scary and on the money too.

Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:35 PM   #28
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
LOL. You bet. The Aries/ Scorpio is very scary and on the money too.
Hey, if you are into this stuff, check out this website... they do the HUGE astro charts for free (not really the compatiblity stuff, but more individual charts)

All you have to give is your first name, date of birth (with the time) and the place!

www.alabe.com/freechart/

(This informercial was brought to you by Febreeze)

I'm a little freaked out by myself that I just knew this offhand.

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Torin For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (06-05-2008)
Old 06-06-2008, 11:40 AM   #29
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 8,652 Times in 4,873 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like
Default Your Hororscope for June 6

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Stick to outside interests. Someone you live with will be quick to back you into an emotional corner. Taking on too much or making promises to others will lead to nervous anxiety and stress.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Plan something special for yourself and your family. Entertaining or making some changes to your surroundings will do a world of good for everyone you love. Put your heart into what you do.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Keep things simple and truthful. If you exaggerate, you will end up in a precarious, embarrassing position. Stick to the truth and let others do what they will with it. Be smart in your execution but don't step over the line.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Work quietly on your own, resolving past-due issues. A creative approach to something you want to pursue will ensure your success. Don't allow anyone to tamper with your ideas, plans or confidence.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Make important changes that allow for alternative means of doing things you want to do. An adventure with friends, travel and romance should be in the works. Celebrating somewhere exotic will help pave the way to a better personal life and a new commitment.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Get involved in something you feel passionate about. You can raise money to help the needy or open up a whole new world for future consideration. This is a great day to make new acquaintances but not so good for dealing with those you are familiar with.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Expect an emotional curve ball to enter your sphere. Your immediate reaction may be to overreact but, instead, control your instincts and hold off making any gesture whatsoever. Focus on more entertaining activities: love, romance and travel.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Anger will get you nowhere but being creative, inventive and spontaneous will catapult you to stardom. Be the stellar person you know you can be by reacting calmly to adversity and with passion to something you truly believe in.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): You can make some crucial moves and decisions regarding money, contracts and legal matters. Cover your back -- don't expect someone else to do it for you. Plan a fun evening and romance will follow.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Someone may not be telling you the truth and it could easily influence a decision you are making. Question motives and answers before you make a move that will be difficult to change.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Family, friends and your lover should play the most important role in your life. Talk through any matters that have been bothering you. Adjustments made now will determine what will happen in the future.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Put your efforts into being passionate, whether it is with someone you love or pursuing an activity or interest you want to do well. You will learn from your experience, so don't walk away or judge anyone or anything too quickly.
A real woman can overcome her past and become stronger because of it. She lives with no apologies, no regrets, and no fear. She is proud, caring, and strong. She can look fear in the eyes, even get knocked down at times, and still stand up wiping the tears from her eyes and say a giant fuck you because she will survive. -Jellz
Jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:42 AM   #30
Krystal
Flirting God

Thanked 1,079 Times in 774 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Thanks Jelly, I was waiting for these!! lol

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Work quietly on your own, resolving past-due issues. A creative approach to something you want to pursue will ensure your success. Don't allow anyone to tamper with your ideas, plans or confidence.

I have to work quietly by myself! My roomie is leaving work early today, and Fridays are always dead around here! Hopefully, the boss will let me leave early, that'd be niiiice.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:44 AM   #31
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 15,638 Times in 8,126 Posts
Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like Shawn Is God Like

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): You are one hung over bastard today.. Avoid loud people at all costs. Today you could get lucky today so shower and scrub, hey it could happen.... even to you. If you feel people are constantly out to get you.. they probably are.

Wow.. Today was right on!
Old 06-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #32
ethans_so_bad
Real Gay Influence

ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like ethans_so_bad Is God Like

LOL! Wow, And I thought only MINE read that way...

CANCER (whenever): Today, you are surrounded by dumbasses, it's a good thing you're so adept at blocking them out. Wear the RED bandana when you go down to Miami, especially the worst parts, it will ensure you find someone to help put you out of your misery. Tonight, curl up in the fetal position and pretend it isn't happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego View Post
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): You are one hung over bastard today.. Avoid loud people at all costs. Today you could get lucky today so shower and scrub, hey it could happen.... even to you. If you feel people are constantly out to get you.. they probably are.

Shawn (06-06-2008)
Old 06-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #33
Jelly
Bite Me

Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego View Post

A real woman can overcome her past and become stronger because of it. She lives with no apologies, no regrets, and no fear. She is proud, caring, and strong. She can look fear in the eyes, even get knocked down at times, and still stand up wiping the tears from her eyes and say a giant fuck you because she will survive. -Jellz
Old 06-06-2008, 11:52 AM   #34
Atrebla Rose
Who I was meant to be!

Thanked 1,348 Times in 1,059 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Make important changes that allow for alternative means of doing things you want to do. An adventure with friends, travel and romance should be in the works. Celebrating somewhere exotic will help pave the way to a better personal life and a new commitment.

OMG......this is unbelievable!!!
Atrebla Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #35
Jelly
Bite Me

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): You can make some crucial moves and decisions regarding money, contracts and legal matters. Cover your back -- don't expect someone else to do it for you. Plan a fun evening and romance will follow.

Hmmmmm pretty on today... and a fun evening huh??? I think I can plan something!
Old 06-06-2008, 12:05 PM   #36
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 15,598 Times in 10,584 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post
GDI!!!!!! What the hell is that supposed to mean? I don't need crap like this today... WTF does that mean?

sorry, today it doesn't make any sense to me... not with what I am dealing with..

going back to my corner to sulk and to calm down... calm tina.. calm....

Come to me my sweetest friend
Can you feel my heart again
I'll take you back where you belong
And this will be our favorite song
Come to me with secrets bare
I'll love you more so don't be scared
When we're old and near the end
We'll go home and start again
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 01:22 PM   #37
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Thanked 1,315 Times in 987 Posts
fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Plan something special for yourself and your family. Entertaining or making some changes to your surroundings will do a world of good for everyone you love. Put your heart into what you do.
Looks like we will have some fun planning next weeks church camp trip with my 8 yr old. I get to go as her councelor. I cant wait. We are going to make matching flip flops and who knows what else.

fourisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #38
Krystal
Flirting God

Thanked 1,079 Times in 774 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
GDI!!!!!! What the hell is that supposed to mean? I don't need crap like this today... WTF does that mean?

sorry, today it doesn't make any sense to me... not with what I am dealing with..

going back to my corner to sulk and to calm down... calm tina.. calm....
It means you need to get the hell outta Dodge for a while, scoob.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Krystal For This Useful Post:
scoobertina (06-07-2008)
Old 06-06-2008, 02:37 PM   #39
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,468 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Solo:
Quote:
ARIES (March 21-April 19): Stick to outside interests. Someone you live with will be quick to back you into an emotional corner. Taking on too much or making promises to others will lead to nervous anxiety and stress.
Whew. I don't live with you. Can't blame that one on me.
Sneaky:
Quote:
SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Anger will get you nowhere but being creative, inventive and spontaneous will catapult you to stardom. Be the stellar person you know you can be by reacting calmly to adversity and with passion to something you truly believe in.
Anger will get me nowhere???????
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:53 AM   #40
Jelly
Bite Me

Default June 7, 2008

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Children, sports events or taking in an entertaining event should all be part of your day. The more involved you get in adventurous activities, the more accomplished you will feel. An exotic destination will lead to romance.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Don't give in to emotional games. Be strong and refuse to let anyone take advantage of you. Make sure that, whatever the task at hand, you get everyone involved. Don't take on too much.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): You may feel like getting out and about but that will lead to expenses you don't want to incur. Instead, put your money and your time into fixing up your place. Home improvements, moves or entertaining friends and relatives should be on your agenda.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Don't let past experience deter you from moving forward with a partnership. Be dedicated if you want others to take you seriously. You may feel like being overindulgent but excessiveness will lead to trouble.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You will gain momentum and greater interest in your plans if you put your money and your time on the line. Your fast response and intuitive instincts will keep you in the game and on the road to victory.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Don't think that you can get away with friendly flirting. The signals you send will be taken the wrong way, resulting in trouble. Avoid anyone who appears to want to pry into your affairs. The less said, the better.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Travel, love and romance should all be in the mix today. Your motives are honorable, so don't be afraid to ask favors of people you've helped in the past. Your success will come down to who you know, not what you know.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Refrain from saying what you think. Disagreements are apparent and could lead to ruining plans to which you were looking forward. Security will be on your mind. Check your personal papers for mistakes.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Get in the game, have fun and play your hardest. Love is in motion and, with a little flirting, you will be on your way to a fun-filled evening. Enjoy the moment, the company and all that comes your way.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Wine and dine someone who can make a difference to your financial future and you will make gains. Don't be too worried about forking out for something you believe in, especially if it will result in a long-lasting partnership.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Someone may try to push you into an argument. If you refuse to retaliate, you will be able to keep the peace and have an amicable time instead of a feud. Take control and you can enjoy the good life.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): You've got a lot going on and may have to combine a little business with pleasure in order to keep on top of things. The input you receive from a tradeshow, conference or industry event will allow you to develop and complete what you are intent on pursuing.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:57 AM   #41
scoobertina
scoobalicious

scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You will gain momentum and greater interest in your plans if you put your money and your time on the line. Your fast response and intuitive instincts will keep you in the game and on the road to victory.
Hmmm... I had to get the hell out of dodge yesterday and today I need to respond quickly... ok.... I am calmer today.. I think I have this one..

thanks Jelly..

Old 06-07-2008, 12:10 PM   #42
Jelly
Bite Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
Hmmm... I had to get the hell out of dodge yesterday and today I need to respond quickly... ok.... I am calmer today.. I think I have this one..

thanks Jelly..
I'm glad your feeling better today scoob
Old 06-07-2008, 12:11 PM   #43
Jelly
Bite Me

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Get in the game, have fun and play your hardest. Love is in motion and, with a little flirting, you will be on your way to a fun-filled evening. Enjoy the moment, the company and all that comes your way.

Mine sounds good... I'll believe it when i see it
Old 06-07-2008, 12:19 PM   #44
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by torin30 View Post
Hey, if you are into this stuff, check out this website... they do the HUGE astro charts for free (not really the compatiblity stuff, but more individual charts)

All you have to give is your first name, date of birth (with the time) and the place!

www.alabe.com/freechart/

(This informercial was brought to you by Febreeze)

I'm a little freaked out by myself that I just knew this offhand.
wow, that is scary.. I just did this and omg, it is right on the mark.. I am going to post this in my blog because it is just too scary how accurate it is... thank you Torin...

Old 06-07-2008, 12:53 PM   #45
Atrebla Rose
Who I was meant to be!

Thanked 1,348 Times in 1,059 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

Atrebla Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:49 PM   #46
mike76239
Flirting God

mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Stick close to home where you feel safe and in control. A couple of small alterations to the way you have things set up will allow you to work more from your own residence. The less time spent with others, the better it will be for you....................well they got id half right!
Old 06-07-2008, 02:54 PM   #47
MCat
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,263 Times in 822 Posts
MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like MCat Is God Like

Cancer : June 21 to July 22

Don't jump to any conclusions today before checking your assumptions with those involved. You are likely to fall prey to your own fantasies, yet if you take the time to talk with others, your ideas can fuel wonderful discussions about a variety of interesting topics. Remember, the most significant information may be what's not stated aloud, rather than what is.

The best thing about me is you.
~Shannon Crown
MCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:34 PM   #48
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Don't think that you can get away with friendly flirting. The signals you send will be taken the wrong way, resulting in trouble. Avoid anyone who appears to want to pry into your affairs. The less said, the better.

So does that mean I should avoid this site today? Damn!!!! I didn't even know I was having an affair, so if someone wants to pry, be my guest And as far as the less said, the better goes....I guess I'd better super-glue my mouth shut

Last edited by RedVixen; 06-07-2008 at 03:35 PM. Reason: I used the wrong colour font
RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:14 AM   #49
Jelly
Bite Me

ARIES (March 21-April 19): You are so in need of a mini vacation. Take the day and visit a spa or go somewhere you can forget your troubles and enjoy what life has to offer. A day with friends or your lover will help put your life back in focus.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Accomplishment should be your main goal whether with a hobby, your job or an educational pursuit. Don't waste valuable time or be swayed by a friend who tends to be self-indulgent.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Take any opportunity to make improvements around home. Whatever you do will be entertaining and will help a personal relationship you are in. Love is in the stars.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Don't be lured into someone else's deal or concern. It will cost you and could even affect your relationship with this person. Hidden matters may be revealed. Listen to comments made.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Be open about your emotions. Talking to the people you care about will help you fix any existing problems. A change of residence should be considered if it will help you financially, personally or emotionally.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Don't reveal your thoughts and refuse to let anyone take advantage of you. Expect someone or something to change your plans. Have an alternative route in place just in case. An open mind will lead to positive prospects.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): As long as you aren't excessive, you will turn this day into a memorable one. Love is in motion and travel plans or getting involved in something you enjoy will lead to a romantic ending. Take action quickly if someone asks for something.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Stick close to home and protect your assets. A chance to fix something that you let depreciate will help ease any tension that has built up because of your lack of time to keep things in top form. Keep the peace and don't let things escalate.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Your lust for life and quick response will pay off. A partnership will turn into more than you expect. It will be easy to lead someone on, so be careful that you follow your heart but stick to the truth. Money is heading your way.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Money will not be hard to acquire if you follow your instincts and shoot for the stars. You will have a chance to put your experience to work in ways that bring you comfort, security and joy.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Pull things together and you will prove yourself to someone who doesn't recognize how responsible you have become. A chance to improve your love life or a partnership looks good. Do something nice and you will be well received.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Stewing over things that have already happened will be a waste of time. Let go of the past, reconsider your position and move on. Someone from your past may have to be contacted in order for you to close a door or reconcile.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:17 AM   #50
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Pull things together and you will prove yourself to someone who doesn't recognize how responsible you have become. A chance to improve your love life or a partnership looks good. Do something nice and you will be well received.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Stewing over things that have already happened will be a waste of time. Let go of the past, reconsider your position and move on. Someone from your past may have to be contacted in order for you to close a door or reconcile.

I think today I will take my Aquarian side since I don't live in the past, thank you very much.

Tags
daily , horoscope