Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Everyday Life For Married Couples

Everyday Life For Married Couples A forum for couples to chat about your everyday married life. This would be a good place for women and men to get to know eachother.

Old 06-08-2008, 11:19 AM   #51
Jelly
Bite Me

Thanked 8,652 Times in 4,873 Posts
Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Your lust for life and quick response will pay off. A partnership will turn into more than you expect. It will be easy to lead someone on, so be careful that you follow your heart but stick to the truth. Money is heading your way.

ok.... I know where my heart is!!! and money? hmmmmmmmmm I NEED some of that!!!
A real woman can overcome her past and become stronger because of it. She lives with no apologies, no regrets, and no fear. She is proud, caring, and strong. She can look fear in the eyes, even get knocked down at times, and still stand up wiping the tears from her eyes and say a giant fuck you because she will survive. -Jellz
Jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:27 AM   #52
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Don't reveal your thoughts and refuse to let anyone take advantage of you. Expect someone or something to change your plans. Have an alternative route in place just in case. An open mind will lead to positive prospects.

Hmmm, revealing my thoughts - I'd never do that right? I don't let anyone take advantage of me, so that shouldn't be hard to acheive. I don't have any plans today and I'm not driving anywhere - so that should work out I'm liking the open mind thing....I wonder what's going to happen with that

RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #53
Atrebla Rose
Who I was meant to be!

Thanked 1,348 Times in 1,059 Posts
Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Be open about your emotions. Talking to the people you care about will help you fix any existing problems. A change of residence should be considered if it will help you financially, personally or emotionally.
Atrebla Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:03 PM   #54
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 15,591 Times in 10,578 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Be open about your emotions. Talking to the people you care about will help you fix any existing problems. A change of residence should be considered if it will help you financially, personally or emotionally.
Well, well, well...... this and my biorhythm seem to be in sync lately... seems I am going down a path of self destruction.... not going to be good for me...

Come to me my sweetest friend
Can you feel my heart again
I'll take you back where you belong
And this will be our favorite song
Come to me with secrets bare
I'll love you more so don't be scared
When we're old and near the end
We'll go home and start again
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:04 PM   #55
Krystal
Flirting God

Thanked 1,079 Times in 774 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Don't be lured into someone else's deal or concern. It will cost you and could even affect your relationship with this person. Hidden matters may be revealed. Listen to comments made.

Hmm....interesting. Wonder what it means.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:13 PM   #56
JCDxn
Take Me or Leave Me!!

JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute JCDxn has a reputation beyond repute

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): As long as you aren't excessive, you will turn this day into a memorable one. Love is in motion and travel plans or getting involved in something you enjoy will lead to a romantic ending. Take action quickly if someone asks for something.

MMM.... Romantic endings... I can't wait!!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:16 AM   #57
Jelly
Bite Me

Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like Jelly Is God Like

ARIES (March 21-April 19): You have to push for what you want but, once you do, things will start to happen. Actions will overcome any mishap or setback. Come up with solutions quickly and implement them before anyone has a chance to stand in your way.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Take the initiative and jump in with both feet. You'll figure it out as you go along. Be vocal about your feelings and what you would like to see happen. Children may influence a decision you must make.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): If you let your emotions take hold, you will make the wrong decision. Be a powerhouse, not a pushover and you will stay on top and in control. Don't let changes others make throw you off guard or alter your plans.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Listen to the people you know you can trust. A trip will help you close a deal or engage in talks, leading to professional advancement. Honesty and openness will play a major role, so stick to the truth.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Talks may appear to be leading somewhere exciting but, before you put your plans into motion, make sure everything is feasible. You don't want to end up out of pocket, position or place because you believe false information or promises being made.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): You'll have mixed emotions about what you want to do next. You are doing better than you think. Start listing your attributes and believing in your abilities and you will advance quickly. Changes at home will be beneficial.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Love is in the stars and travel and adventure should be your goal. You can meet new people, make new friends and even fall in love in the right setting. A creative deal will come through for you.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): There is a chance that you can make a positive professional or financial change if you are diligent about your path today. Don't take no for an answer. Push for what you want and what you feel will work.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): You may have to juggle in order to get your way but, if you are quick with your responses and eager to help others, you will maintain control. Stick to the truth, act fast and don't leave room for error.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Good ideas can turn into profits. An issue with a close relative can be resolved. Dealings with institutions, banks or government agencies will help you get necessary paperwork out of the way. You can proceed in a direction of greater power with the potential to earn more money.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Less talk and more action will position you better with your relationships. Love can reach all time highs as long as you don't make assumptions or overreact to trivial comments. Don't let insecurity be your downfall.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Don't make statements based on what you think might be going on. Alterations may lead you in the wrong direction, causing problems with friends or family. You are better off spending time on something productive that will help you out in business.
A real woman can overcome her past and become stronger because of it. She lives with no apologies, no regrets, and no fear. She is proud, caring, and strong. She can look fear in the eyes, even get knocked down at times, and still stand up wiping the tears from her eyes and say a giant fuck you because she will survive. -Jellz
The Following User Says Thank You to Jelly For This Useful Post:
Sneaky (06-10-2008)
Old 06-09-2008, 11:18 AM   #58
Atrebla Rose
Who I was meant to be!

Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like Atrebla Rose Is God Like

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Talks may appear to be leading somewhere exciting but, before you put your plans into motion, make sure everything is feasible. You don't want to end up out of pocket, position or place because you believe false information or promises being made.

Story of my life lately!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:19 AM   #59
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): You'll have mixed emotions about what you want to do next. You are doing better than you think. Start listing your attributes and believing in your abilities and you will advance quickly. Changes at home will be beneficial.

Wooo hoo! A good one, finally!

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:21 AM   #60
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 15,591 Times in 10,578 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Yeah, this sounds about right... the talks already happened and I am not going anywhere... gonna stay put for a bit..

Come to me my sweetest friend
Can you feel my heart again
I'll take you back where you belong
And this will be our favorite song
Come to me with secrets bare
I'll love you more so don't be scared
When we're old and near the end
We'll go home and start again
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:27 AM   #61
Jelly
Bite Me

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): You may have to juggle in order to get your way but, if you are quick with your responses and eager to help others, you will maintain control. Stick to the truth, act fast and don't leave room for error.

Yup... I like the sound of this!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #62
Krystal
Flirting God

Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Listen to the people you know you can trust. A trip will help you close a deal or engage in talks, leading to professional advancement. Honesty and openness will play a major role, so stick to the truth.

Quite on point today.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:44 AM   #63
mike76239
Flirting God

mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute mike76239 has a reputation beyond repute

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Stick close to home where you feel safe and in control. A couple of small alterations to the way you have things set up will allow you to work more from your own residence. The less time spent with others, the better it will be for you.
shi....t now they tell me i am already at work dealling with assholes!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:48 AM   #64
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Thanked 1,315 Times in 987 Posts
fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Take the initiative and jump in with both feet. You'll figure it out as you go along. Be vocal about your feelings and what you would like to see happen. Children may influence a decision you must make.
I always jump in with both feet thats why I am always in trouble. Everything I do is influenced by my children

fourisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:57 AM   #65
Tiglet
Missed Y'all

Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,444 Posts
Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like Tiglet Is God Like

Another day of my Aquarian side I think.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Less talk and more action will position you better with your relationships. Love can reach all time highs as long as you don't make assumptions or overreact to trivial comments. Don't let insecurity be your downfall.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Don't make statements based on what you think might be going on. Alterations may lead you in the wrong direction, causing problems with friends or family. You are better off spending time on something productive that will help you out in business.

But there could be problems with my Piscean side!
Old 06-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #66
sweet
~~♥~~

Thanked 2,066 Times in 1,358 Posts
sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like sweet Is God Like

Hmmm....maybe I should really think about what this is saying...
sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #67
RedVixen
On hiatus....

RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like RedVixen Is God Like

Does this mean he's moving out

RedVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:33 AM   #68
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,468 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi View Post

ARIES (March 21-April 19): You have to push for what you want but, once you do, things will start to happen. Actions will overcome any mishap or setback. Come up with solutions quickly and implement them before anyone has a chance to stand in your way.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): There is a chance that you can make a positive professional or financial change if you are diligent about your path today. Don't take no for an answer. Push for what you want and what you feel will work.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:21 AM   #69
Taren
Flirting God

Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like Taren Is God Like

Hmmmm, I was just having a conversation about this...

Last edited by Taren; 06-10-2008 at 08:24 AM.
Taren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:42 AM   #70
Jelly
Bite Me

Default June 10, 2008

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Don't second-guess what you should do in the case of personal or medical problems. Take care of matters quickly and refuse to let someone make decisions for you. A change may be necessary.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): It will be an education for you to deal with individuals who are entrepreneurial or carefree about money and business. Let the experience others have be your inspiration for doing something you've longed to do.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Slow down and think before you take action. You may have some wonderful ideas but, if they aren't within your budget, rethink your strategy. A love problem will crop up if you haven't been honest about how you feel.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): The extras you can offer will help you close a deal you are working on. Don't be afraid of change -- if you welcome it, you will be further ahead in the end. Someone may try to confuse you with fast talk. Make up your own mind.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Your contributions will lead to a serious proposal. There is a profit to be made for doing something you feel passionate about. Move forward quickly with confidence and you can delegate and maintain control.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Getting all worked up over nothing will be your downfall. You must maintain a state of calm if you want others to agree with you. Show your playful side but accept an opportunity that surfaces through someone you meet at an activity or event.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): You need time out to think things over. Don't leap into something without knowing exactly what you are getting or where you are heading. Play it safe with a wait-and-see approach, especially with business or an authoritative group or organization.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Put heart and soul into what you are doing and you will entice others to help you along. Your dedication, precision and detail will convince others you know what you are doing. Don't expect to reap the financial rewards just yet.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): It's important to give a good impression, so do your homework and have everything laid out simply. Be open and bold and others will come on board. Plan to go the distance in a very short period of time.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Don't let love cost you. Children, lovers or peers may lean on you financially if you let them. You can't pay for others' mistakes. A sudden change in your financial position is apparent if you take advantage of an opportunity that presents itself.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): A change at home may be daunting at first but, in the end, it will be beneficial. Be open to the possibility of doing things differently. It may be time to move on and experience new people, places and things.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Emotions will mount if you have forgotten or refused to do something requested by a friend or relative. Make an attempt to meet halfway on any demands being put on you. Negotiate what will be fair and work to benefit everyone involved.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #71
Atrebla Rose
Who I was meant to be!

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Your contributions will lead to a serious proposal. There is a profit to be made for doing something you feel passionate about. Move forward quickly with confidence and you can delegate and maintain control.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:45 AM   #72
Jelly
Bite Me

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): It's important to give a good impression, so do your homework and have everything laid out simply. Be open and bold and others will come on board. Plan to go the distance in a very short period of time.

sounds like a lot of work
Old 06-10-2008, 10:46 AM   #73
fourisit
Two years...Really?!?!

Thanked 1,315 Times in 987 Posts
fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like fourisit Is God Like

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): It will be an education for you to deal with individuals who are entrepreneurial or carefree about money and business. Let the experience others have be your inspiration for doing something you've longed to do.

hhmm cant wait to see what this means.

fourisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:17 AM   #74
Krystal
Flirting God

CANCER (June 21-July 22): The extras you can offer will help you close a deal you are working on. Don't be afraid of change -- if you welcome it, you will be further ahead in the end. Someone may try to confuse you with fast talk. Make up your own mind.

Wonder what this all means....
Old 06-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #75
Good_Lad
Filling in the blanks.

Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute Good_Lad has a reputation beyond repute

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Put heart and soul into what you are doing and you will entice others to help you along. Your dedication, precision and detail will convince others you know what you are doing. Don't expect to reap the financial rewards just yet.

This sounds a lot like "do a lot of hard work, but don't expect any money".

How does that differ from what I do everyday?

Tags
daily , horoscope